GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. When I add a comment to an application in GLM (and mark it so that the applicant can see it), is there a way to change the font color or make the font BOLD so that the comments are more visible to the applicant? With all the text on the page, the comments just blend in and applicants aren't seeing them - which means they call me 900 times a day!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're from a small community, and we often have individuals who volunteer with multiple organizations. It would be helpful if we could assign one user in GLM to multiple organizations.

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea. 

-The Foundant Team

3. Can the prefix in a profile not be a required field.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Build a function where in-progress LOIs/applications and evaluations autosave regularly (perhaps every 30 seconds like in Google Drive/Forms)? I cannot tell you how many folks exit the page or forgot to hit save/submit, and lose all of their work, because they're used to autosave functions on so many other softwares they use. This would save so many headaches, and truly improve the experience for our applicants, grantess, and staff.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Annie,

Autosave is enabled in all Foundant forms.  Questions save as you move from question to question, with every 100 characters in text responses, and any other click or take action the work will be saved.  At a maximum with our autosave a user should only lose work of one questions.  If you have seen this not be the case we ask the you please escalate to our support team. 

-sammie

5. It would be nice if a user could be easily registered under more than one organization, using the same log in credentials to enter the grant management system. Hey, a girl can dream! :) Thank you!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea.

-The Foundant Team

6. Grantees are frequently asking where do they enter their follow up reports. It's just not obvious on their Dashboard.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone!

As of our Nov 2023 the Edit links for Follow Ups have been replaced with Buttons.

The button with say, START, CONTINUE, VIEW or PREVIEW depending on the status up the follow up.  We hope this is more clear and easier for applicants to find. 

If you have additional feedback be ask that you add that to a new idea!

best

sammie

7. It would help users who type in access codes incorrectly if the system gave an error message rather than just returning to the same screen. Without an error message, they don't know they have the code wrong.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like grantees to be directed to a page where they have to update or confirm their organization and contact information before they can proceed to submitting a new LOI, grant, or report. This would put updates on the shoulders of the organizations rather than me.

posted April 19, 2012 by Amy Moore , last edited May 23, 2012, O.P. & W.E. Edwards Foundation

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd love an option to hide old requests from the applicants when they go to log in - sometimes we have applicants with so many old requests/LOIs that their dashboard is too confusing to look at. I'd still like to be able to see all old requests on our end, but our applicants don't always need to see every abandoned LOI in their organizational history.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see you correct an inconsistency in terminology used on the Applicant homepage. When the Applicant logs on to GLM or clicks on the “Dashboard” link, on the left side of the screen under the Requests column, they are taken to the “Application Status Page.” When an Administrator or Evaluator logs on or clicks on the “Dashboard” link they are taken to a screen labeled “Dashboard.” Since the Applicant homepage screen does not contain a Dashboard in the same sense as the screens viewed by an Administrator or Evaluator, I would suggest replacing the term “Dashboard” on…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I just noticed that, if you're logged in as an applicant, you click on Dashboard to get to your Application Status Page. Is it possible to name the links the same as the page?

When applicants have called asking where to fill out their Follow-Ups, we have told them to go to the Applicant Status Page, not having known that you have to click Dashboard to get there.

-Mary

Idea posted May 17, 2012 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As an administrator I can view the submitted application information from a link at the top of the Follow Up forms I have created (Grant Agreement and Final Report.) It would be nice if grantees had an easy link referring to their application like this as they fill these forms out too. If not the same link (due to potential navigation issues getting back to the Follow Up form), then maybe a link to a pdf of their application packet.

Idea posted March 25, 2013 by Katie Kaufmann, MRAC

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I enter either a discretionary grant or a historical grant, why do I have to go through and enter grant type and a due date? I've already cut the checks and am usually trying to quickly enter the data in the system at the end of the year. Or I may have a former grantee that hasn't been on Foundant before and I need to enter historical information quickly. These two types of payments need to have some sort of streamlined entry,

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?