GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

415 results found

1. The Ineligible Universe Request tab is helpful, but it would be improved if there could be a way to mark each one as reviewed/resolved. I periodically check this tab, but am having difficulty tracking which ones are new and yet to be reviewed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Question Library - As an admin, I want to be able to add the same question across multiple forms and have the responses all tie together in reporting. Currently, if I add a new question to separate processes, I have to re-create that question in every single process and then the responses don’t show up in the same column in reporting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to close a request when all follow ups have been completed and the grant/scholarship has been paid. I currently don't have visibility on these two pieces of info on the same workload page.

Ideas - make grant balance an custom field on follow ups workload page, or grant status (though that's a CSuite only field); have a count similar to third party of follow ups complete on the approval page as a column.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would this be helpful for anyone else? I'd like it for our current workflow, who to communicate with, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would be great to be able to link to a user's profile from the committee list as well as email a committe from the committee list page. I see that you can email evaluators when your on an eval summary page that I saw somehow as I clicked about, but would be great to to from the committee list. I would imagine I'm not the only one who would need to do this outside of the assigning module phase. If I'm missing something, please educate me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please write an article on how to move an application specifically into Denial Draft. No current article address this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Forward Final Grant Reports to Evaluators who approved the request w/o having to create a .pdf...much like we can assign evaluators. Maybe assign evaluators to view Final Grant Reports

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have a large volunteer scholarship evaluator team and would love to be able to track the groups year over year via Profile Types or Campaigns in CSuite. It would be nice to be able to easily sync all Users marked "Committee" to CSuite in a similar fashion to syncing Students when awarding scholarships. We are currently manually creating each profile in CSuite, if they do not already have a profile, and we have over 200 reviewers each year.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice if Universes were ordered alphabetically or if administrators could drag/drop to order. You can drag/drop Processes to order them, but not Universes. Universes show in the order in which they were built, which doesn't make much sense when an applicant scrolls down the page.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Our applications typically require a lot of uploads. They also have a lot of conditional logic. For instance, if someone is applying for a smaller amount of money, we ask for less financial documents, It would be nice if the allotment for file size allowance per application took the conditional logic into account instead of making it all cumulative. We bump into the issue of not having enough file size space in our applications all the time, and often steal a megabyte or two from one upload field to accommodate another, only to need to steal from somewhere else, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. People with Board Member/Community Member designations who are in the system only to evaluate grants should only have access to the processes they are assigned to. Right now, they can use the "request and decision" tool and see org history for everything in GLM- this is concerning to us for a variety of privacy reasons.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. add a pop up when you click Application Incomplete to say "are you sure? this will revert the application to Draft" or a popup similar to when you merge an org. and have to type MERGE to confirm.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Statuses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I saw the idea to alphabetize the eligibility criteria by opportunity. I would like is sorted alphabetically regardless of opportunity. When we add a new opportunity, it often has criteria we have already defined but I don't remember for which opportunity. Plus, when you add a new criteria you have no idea where it ends up in the list of criteria. So even finding the newest one again is a scroll-a-thon.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, you can either share no applicant contact information with evaluators or evaluators can see (in the 'Contact Information' section of a request) the applicant's name, email, phone number, and mailing address (pulling from the User Information section that the applicant fills out during registration and can update via 'Edit My Profile').

It would be really useful to be able to customize the visibility of User Information fields - for example, showing the Applicant name and their Job Title/Role but not addresses and phone numbers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the ability to select multiple rows/columns when building tables, so that when you mess up for the 50th time, you can delete all your extra rows at once. :-)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For dollar amounts, commas and decimals to automatically appear when entering amounts.
    Allow summing across columns.
    Sums should take the same format as what is entered in the fields. Currently, when summed, the dollar amounts appear as just a number with no dollar sign, commas, or decimals.

Allow for selecting of the specific fields to sum rather than all fields with the column.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if all fields were available for email merges. Specifically, we schedule in person meetings as part of our review process, and those times are loaded into the application and evaluation so that I can display them for evaluators. I'd love to pull that field into the applicant emails. This is currently the only process email that I have to send outside of Foundant.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Two ideas for this... 1 is just making college addresses that are added in follow up forms to be available for merge templates. 2 is to establish a way that all foundant customers can submit confirmed correct college addresses - share the knowledge!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We ask our awarded students for their photo in their initial follow up/award acceptance. I think it would be great to have a photo spot on the profile itself that we could have the kids (or us) add to their profile once they are a scholarship recipient. Would make it up close and personal every time we have to do something in SLM.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When using a UA, those first common questions are really for eligibility, at least the way we are using it. So when the potential applicants get to the confirmation page, for either the failure message or to see what scholarships they are eligible for, it says your application has been submitted, but really, it hasn't. They are, at that point, ready to enter the application and its questions. Can there be some terminology changes set for the first stage? I make it clear in my instructions what's to happen, but an applicant as you define it shouldn't really be one…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?