GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

417 results found

1. Two ideas for this... 1 is just making college addresses that are added in follow up forms to be available for merge templates. 2 is to establish a way that all foundant customers can submit confirmed correct college addresses - share the knowledge!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We ask our awarded students for their photo in their initial follow up/award acceptance. I think it would be great to have a photo spot on the profile itself that we could have the kids (or us) add to their profile once they are a scholarship recipient. Would make it up close and personal every time we have to do something in SLM.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When using a UA, those first common questions are really for eligibility, at least the way we are using it. So when the potential applicants get to the confirmation page, for either the failure message or to see what scholarships they are eligible for, it says your application has been submitted, but really, it hasn't. They are, at that point, ready to enter the application and its questions. Can there be some terminology changes set for the first stage? I make it clear in my instructions what's to happen, but an applicant as you define it shouldn't really be one…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide the option to either sync with google analytics and/or add google tags to both SLM/GLM and CSuite pages. We need to be able to track how people are accessing these sites in the same way we track how people access and use our websites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be helpful to be able to customize the Third Party Response Reminder e-mails. We would like to include a deadline for the third party to respond.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So I'm working on YR 2 for our UA. Making edits and trying to get a better handle on it all. I'm in now as an applicant. We have sections of questions: shared by all of the scholarships, shared by some of them, and then ones that are only for one scholarship. Question groups are collapsible, right? Going on the scenario that a kid is eligible for several, wouldn't it be good for those shared question sections that they've already completed to be hidden or collapsed? Now I'm old, but it seems clunky and confusing to even have them there…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please separate the videos back out to different pages for SLM and GLM as well as the different roles. For example, if I send my scholarship evaluators the link that has GLM as well, it is going to be confusing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is already the ability to alphabetize opportunities within a universal scholarship application. I would like to ability to alphabetize eligibility rules by opportunity.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nonprofits often run under a DBA or have a common name they use that does not always match their 501 c 3 IRS Designation name. If there was a field in the GLM profile that allowed for a legal name and common name, syncing that over to C-Suite, which already has a legal name field, would be IMMENSELY helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It seems like the functionality to adjust the time when a follow up is due is only available when using an auto-due date. But when manually assigning due dates there is no input for time. Also, the system defaults to 12:01 am instead of 11:59 pm. So if I manually enter 7/1 as the due date, grantees see a notification that their report is overdue when they log into the system on the morning of the 1st. This is very confusing for applicants. Can we add the time functionality to the manual due dates also please?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow for requests that are submitted by applicants to be copied into a different process as "submitted" even though there are unanswered required internal questions. With our new process, we are trying to copy into the appropriate process requests that are submitted by the applicant, though because we are using internal fields and those are required, it can only be copied into draft, so we have to proxy in as the applicant in order to submit the request, which triggers the automated email and can cause some confusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When building a table question, It would be GREAT to be able to edit read-only cells. I confirmed with Support that at present, read-only cells do not allow you to edit their content other than their label, yet applicants cannot see cell labels. This means that any read-only cell that is not in a summary row will always show up to applicants as a blank cell.

This is confusing because it makes it seem like you have the option to do something you don't, e.g. put readable content in read-only cells. I would love to be able to do something…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When we set up forms, the questions alternate between the required types (required, optional, read only) and visibility (internal, everyone, etc.). It would be helpful if the questions required type was visible at-a-glance similarly to the visibility so that we didn't have to click on the actual question and open it, just to see if its a read-only or optional.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have a few grantees who missed completing final grant reports from some years back.

It would be great to have the option to close a request that would still show the final grant report as a draft or incomplete somehow in the organization's request history. It could be coded as "incomplete" or something similar. In order to clean up the dashboard, right now the options are to 1. unassign the follow up, 2. submit the follow up on their behalf, or 3. have it show up in the follow up draft bucket indefinitely (ie not clean up the dashboard).…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if students could use the applicant copy functionality from processes to the UA and vise versa. We have both stand alone processes and a universal application (different timelines). We have approx.. 250 students who apply to both. It would be great if they could import answers from one to the other.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For those of you who work with special projects who need to collect reports from multiple sources it's hard to keep track of when certain report dates are due. My wish item is for the GLM to have an email/calendar integration to mitigate any "through-the-cracks" issues. Kind of like the tasks feature seen in CSuite. I would like this feature in the GLM.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to learn how to use the eligibility quiz for both my applications and scholarships in order to streamline the ineligible applicants.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would love the ability to close either eval 1 or 2 and leave the other open. We use one eval for staff and one for committee members. If we leave the committee member evaluation open while staff is reviewing, members change their comments and/or scores.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Raiser's Edge has a feature that allows you to add a note that automatically pops up when you open a record. This would be a helpful way of alerting staff when there are compliance issues or flags.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?