GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. Regarding the new site design, the distinction between Sandbox and Live is too subtle. The red text in the top left is way too tiny and it's easy to miss when a client's site colors are red/orange (check out url=truecost for reference).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The font of the header text on the workload pages is crazy-tiny, especially given that it's bolded. Please change this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SLM/Scholarship Processing:

The way our current universal application functions is that when we go in to award scholarships to our students, we have to find their application for that specific scholarship opportunity. From there, we can award x amount of money to that student, from that fund.

This can be tedious and can cause the system to load slowly, as we have over 4000 applications loading at a time, one for each scholarship opportunity match.

I would love it if we could implement something like a dropdown or similar feature, where I can select a student and then assign them…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

With our January 2024 Release we implemented a new workflow to add the scholarship fund on the opportunity so that it moves forward when syncing to communitysuite. We hope this helps streamline your workflow and encourage you to create a new idea lab item with additional items.

best

sammie

4. It would be helpful to be able to see all applications and follow-up forms tied to a process.

Right now when I'm looking up all applications for each process I have to remember who applied, then go to their organization's profile.

If applications and follow-up forms were tied to a process, it would be easier to look up who applied for what "cycle."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to have a "Next" or "Previous/Back" button to move through applications when logged in as administrators (similar to what was just done with the evaluators!). So, instead of selecting "Return to Application Submitted", I can use next to move to the next application. When I am reviewing several applications, I don't like having to remember which one I just read and which one is next after being taken back to the entire listing.

This would be helpful in all of the application statuses - Draft, Submitted, and Complete.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  9 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I spend a lot of time scrolling to the bottom or back up to the top when reviewing applications, and a top and bottom button would be very helpful. Thank you!

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  12 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It is a great feature to be able to toggle column labels to adjust sorting when viewing the open request dashboards, e.g., by process or organization name. However, I think great improvement would be to change the applicant name sorting to be by the Last Name and not by First Name as it is currently implemented.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Our board finds that when completing Evaluations, the organizations who are unlucky enough to have names starting with the later letters of the alphabet get less reviewing attention (because you need to scroll down to see them on the screen). If there was a way to adjust the sorting and display of organizations during the evaluation process, it might help level the playing field among applicants being reviewed.

Sorting by date the application was submitted, geographic area or program area would all be helpful, in addition to alphabetical. I'm picturing a drop down box where the Evaluator could select how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi - I don't know if others agree, but, one I deactivate a User, it would be great if the system would bring me back to the organization page. Once I've deactivated a User, there's no real need for me to be on their page anymore, but I have to click View Organization to get back out. It's just one more click, but I've been doing a lot of cleanup since the merge option went live, so it's quite a few clicks.

Thanks,

Mary

posted May 8, 2013 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is there a possibility to get an menu item in the sidebar to access the process notifications page without needing to go into the process manager?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?