Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1117 results found

1. Would it be possible to add a sum on the screen while you are ENTERING the budget. Right now to make sure did not accidently transpose a number you have to save, go back out look at the total, then go back in. It would be so nice if you could review a total entered on the entry screen. Real dream would be to enter the annual amount AND have a sum of the monthly amounts you enter AND show any variance to ensure accuracy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would be great if you could create a new profile in one step instead of clicking create. Add name, one address, one phone, etc. and then save. Then click edit to customize profile. It would be easier to just create a new profile in the customization view instead of the short view.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5/3/2023: Profiles have a new a look with this enhancement.  Foundant is excited to take so many of the User submitted ideas from idea lab and make them happen in the software.  Our highest voted idea lab submission was the ability to identify the main profile data regardless of the designation.

The profile summary includes the information needed when working with constituents. The primary profile data will now be static at the top of the page regardless of the designation page that is being viewed.  This summary includes an image, primary contact information, last donation date and pronouns.  With this new layout there will be an icon next to the profiles name at the header.  This will allow a User to easily identify an individual, household, or organization record.   Images have also been added to the top header box for easy reference as well. For easier navigation, the profile name…

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have a need to see all donations created in the past week. We've been basing that on donation date, but you can enter a donation in the current week with a donation date before the current week, like when public securities are donated at the end of the year and it’s important to have that date for the donor. That’s one example. We really need the donation create date added as a field we can pull and filter on.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Admin Fee function - went to calculate 3/31/22 fees today and hit print page and had to minimize the font to 65% to get all columns to fit. The text used to be wrapped in the Account and Description fields. Can we go back to this? otherwise the font is so small to read.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6/7/2023: Admin Fee: The following enhancements are now available for Admin Fees: the ability to set funds in bulk to an admin fee type, an option to add a note to an admin fee, and on manual admin fees, the ability to select the receiving fund and accounts. The ability to create a manual admin fee is now an option in the left hand menu on the admin fee page.

Also enhanced the fund record’s Admin fee section to have a start date field.  This start date can be used to enter a starting date to begin processing admin fees on a fund. The start date will look at the admin fees posting date. For example, if the fund’s admin fee start date is set to 1/1 and admin fee posting date is 12/31, it will not charge that fund for that admin fee.

Enhanced the admin fee types to…

6. You provide helpful instruction on cancelling a scholarship award. This is necessary when a student awardee will not be using the scholarship (no longer qualified - did not go on to school, dropped out, etc.). The "uncancel" hotbutton currently does not "uncancel". There are more, as yet unknown to me, steps. Instruction materials on "uncancel" would be most helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Greater Worcester Community Foundation is transitioning from FIMS to CSuite. We print the grant award letter on the check stub to communicate formally with the grantee. This saves a lot of time when preparing the mailing. We would like to see grant contact, business title, and salutation added to check templates, so that we can continue to personalize the communication.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now use the vendor fields for this information on our check templates. 

{{vendor_mailing_label}} []
    {{vendor_name}} [Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma-Merge this one]
    {{vendor_org_contact_label}} []
    {{vendor_org_contact_name}} []
    {{vendor_salutation}} []

8. It would be helpful when posting a journal entry if a description is entered in the Create Journal Entries field to autofill into the Fund Entry field.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here is the release note:

Journal Entries: Enhanced the Description from the top header box to copy into the Fund Entry Descriptions on Save, if no description is entered. If a user edits the journal entry and needs changes the top description, the new description will not copy into Fund Entry Descriptions, unless the Fund Description Field is blank upon Save. Added commas to the number entry for Debit and Credits.

9. Under Reports --> Fund Beneficiaries:

Users can run a report to see all the Foundation funds that have beneficiaries linked and the percentage amount set for said beneficiary. Wonderful!

However, the report only shows external grantees. The report does not show other Foundation funds that are set-up as beneficiaries which would receive an internal grant when distribution is approved.

Can we please add other Foundation funds to show with the external grantees to show under the Name tab in the Beneficiaries Reports?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, you have 2 choices when adding a list of profiles to a campaign: "Choose Members to add as guests" and "Add households without guests". I would like a third option to "add profiles as listed". When I want my list to go to both individuals and households (both are on my list), I am currently forced to choose the "Choose Members to add as guests" and it isn't realistic for me to review each household profile (could be hundreds) and identify which individual profiles within those household profiles met the segment requirements and are on my list. I would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4/5/2023: Campaigns:  Enhanced the campaign workflow to help with the tracking of events and mailings.  Each campaign will now be associated by type.  Campaign types are event, marketing or historical.  The assigned type will drive different campaign functionality.  A campaign categorized as events, will allow a user to create tickets, groups, and requests for the campaign.  Marketing will be used if the campaign is intended to create a mailing list to communicate with donors and other constituents.  Historical will be a way to move completed campaigns into a separate list for campaigns that are no longer being used by the foundation.  Campaigns will still be managed by user defined categories and can be archived within the category list.  The campaign page has been redesigned to have a bucket system just below the event information and image at the top of the page. Each bucket will then trigger different left hand…

11. Right now, any interfund grants show up on the Donor Portal home tab as the name of the foundation, not the individual fund. It would be nice to have the individual fund names represented instead. It is a little misleading when someone views the top contributors and all the individual funds are lumped together under the main foundation's name. It would be nice to see individual fund's generosity recognized.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. File Uploads as Sticky

Similar to the way notes function with a sticky, it would be fantastic for a file to do this as well in an individual's record. At times we put correspondence/emails as file attachments regarding a specific semester award, but some students can have multiple scholarships that if files could travel throughout their profile like notes, it would save a lot of time and would be in the same place with their notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Creation of a standard report which would have all 12 monthly Budgets and a total column. I'm actually surprised this rather common report is not already offered. Right now I need to develop the Budget by month using Excel and then load the individual months into Foundant, but it would be valuable to have a Foundant Budget report to match against the Excel file.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently organization grantees are not pulling into the Vendors Paid report for 1099s even when the vendor record has the "need 1099" box checked. We often pay organizations with grants, and a few of them need 1099s. The IRS does not care whether or not the income was from a "grant," so please remove the parameters that are not allowing these organizations to pull into the Vendors Paid report so we can correctly issue 1099s!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Many profiles - civic leaders, or organizational profiles such as grantees - may not be donors or fund advisors, but are part of campaigns which represent a relationship or opportunity. Making invited campaigns visible for those profiles shows at a glance whether they received an invitation, a newsletter, the annual report, or a solicitation, etc. Currently we can't see that without going through a lot of extra work through the campaigns - but if Csuite is truly a relational database able to do segmented and targeted "opportunity" marketing, then this feature has to be incorporated to display important partnership relationships…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice if we could add the profiles from a custom report to a campaign. Or, add more options when filtering profiles to add them to a campaign. For example, I want to add profiles with a specific city to a campaign, but that's not an option when I use Invite Profiles on the campaign page. I can, however, create a custom profile report and filter by city; but there's no option to the add those profiles to a campaign.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if we could have a way to organize the files attached to a fund or profile... some type of folder feature?

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I couldn't vote for "interfund tribute" BUT I talked to Support and they said it's not an option to attach a tribute to a grant
    Just restating the previous Idea Lab: Allow a tribute for an interfund. Many times our donor advised funds will make a grant to another internal fund in honor or in memory of someone. We'd like to be able to track ALL gifts made in honor or memory of someone - not just external gifts.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There are updates every couple of days so it feels like the Task section is always highlighted with the red box. It desensitizes me and then I never check my Tasks. I would highlight the release note box for updates and leave the Task highlight to truly show when there are tasks due.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow donors to pay for tickets to a campaign over time through installments or recurring donations.

i.e. Giving circle memberships run in a Campaign - Expecting donors to be able to outright pay for a $600 or $1,100 membership cuts us off from a swathe of donors who can't afford one big donation.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4/5/2023: Campaigns:  Enhanced the campaign workflow to help with the tracking of events and mailings.  Each campaign will now be associated by type.  Campaign types are event, marketing or historical.  The assigned type will drive different campaign functionality.  A campaign categorized as events, will allow a user to create tickets, groups, and requests for the campaign.  Marketing will be used if the campaign is intended to create a mailing list to communicate with donors and other constituents.  Historical will be a way to move completed campaigns into a separate list for campaigns that are no longer being used by the foundation.  Campaigns will still be managed by user defined categories and can be archived within the category list.  The campaign page has been redesigned to have a bucket system just below the event information and image at the top of the page. Each bucket will then trigger different left hand…

• Don't see your idea?