GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. In order to facilitate the archival of correspondance linked to an organization or a request, we try to always send e-mails directrly from Foundant (using the "Send (no template)" option.

However, the responses come to our Outlook inbox and we have to save them somewhere in order to upload them in the Document section of the organization or request. It takes time and it does not allow us to view all correspondance in one place (e-mail history).

There is a lot of back and forth with applicants and grantees, so that would be very useful!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are continuing to understand the  needs and workflows for emails that need to come back into the system. 

What providers are people using? 

Are there emails other than responses to system messages that need to live in the system? 

If an email was sent in relation to a request, example for submitted, where would you want to view that email from? 

Any thoughts are very helpful

2. Please add the "task" feature like in CSuite to GLM and SLM! It is so handy when the workload is shared between people!

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  13 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be so helpful for the Process Summary to easily convert to a pdf, for sharing purposes, just like the Question List for the application. Unless I'm missing some training, the only way I can share/get feedback from my colleagues on that is to copy and paste it into a Word document or email. When I've finalized an application process and want to circulate it for input/approval, the Process Summary should be able to go with it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Having the choice to assign two contacts to a grant application and followups. Small organizations or volunteer-based organizations have turnover, and we've had instances where the contact assigned has left the organization, and reminder notifications about grant reporting are never seen. This could be fixed by having a backup email automatically assigned.

146 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  22 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be very helpful if we had the ability to mass upload documents from file to the email attachments in GLM. It would also be great if we had the ability, with a checkbox, to mass delete the email attachments once we are done with them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To avoid sending all automatic emails to every grants manager in a process. It would be helpful to be able to have emails attached to a specific requests be automatically directed to the grants manager assigned to the request?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When an individual is added as a collaborator, they seem to skip the registration process? They are not tied to an organization and don't have a role assigned. I'm getting emails from people that have been collaborators and think they have access to the system but don't. I'd also like to assign follow ups to a collaborator without having to add them as a user first. Can they automatically be granted applicant status?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi there. I notice that some of the automated emails I have set up in my processes are sent out by the Foundant system at odd hours of the night. Recently I had a batch of reminder emails that were sent through the Foundant system at 2:00 AM. It would be wonderful if I could set a time for those emails to go out, or at the very least to have the system send automated emails at a more reasonable hour. My concern is that if grantees have email and notifications set up on their phone, my reminder email might…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We had a lot of problems this year with 3rd party individuals being confused by the fact they received an email from the student and an email from us for the same request. Is there some way to streamline things so that the 3rd party recipient would only receive one email? I would prefer our template email to the student's email, as they often don't include all or the correct information. Or maybe possible to add the students email wording to the start of the auto-generated email? It became even more confusing for students who were requesting documents for multiple…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Many students do not check their emails or voicemails on a regular basis. Some do not even set up their voicemail boxes. Texting is their primary mode of communication. Having the capability of texting messages to the applicant might speed up their response to our requests.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  29 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wouldn't it be great if Evaluators were not only notified that an LOI had been assigned to them, but then they received automated reminders that the deadline to respond was approaching - like Bill Pay Reminders! If I were the Evaluator I would be notified that an LOI had been assigned to me and then notified that it was 10 days, 15 days, 20 days without a response. Of course, you'd have the option to turn it on or off and selected when you'd like the reminders, depending on the process. A bit like how the Applicant is notified when…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  5 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Thank you for being willing to receive suggestions in this forum. You are brave folks and unique.

Increasingly most grantee correspondence takes place via email or telephone. Might it be possible to have email more strongly integrated into the Foundant GLM? It would be especially helpful if emails that we generate in the system could be saved with each specific grant - along with the grantee's email responses back to us. Maybe there could be a way the grantee can initiate an email to us - through Foundant? Copying and pasting Subject lines and message texts into the "Comments" section…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?