Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1118 results found

1. Show donor primary address/phone/email on Donor Portal and allow Donor to submit an update to this information. Update would move to a queue and staff would review and make updates as needed.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have the ability for a Foundation to chose if stripe transactions are posted automatically. I understand that not all CF's process transactions the same and it would be ideal to offer flexibility for transactions

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to be able to modify/personalize tax receipts, if necessary. Also, the pdf version doesn't look like the template I created at all. I feel like I'm back to square one with them, figuring out how to make the pdf look professional. Attached is the pdf I get now as well as the Word document (saved as a pdf).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There should be an option to resend a statement by email once its created. For example, if it bounces back or the donor needs an old statement resent. Currently the only option now is to download and send it via email app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We just have recently begun printing cheques from your check template rather than hand writing them.

I see you have the option for:
    1. US format MM/DD/YYYY
    2. European format DD/MM/YYYY

But you don’t have an option for the Canadian format YYYY//MM/DD as attached.

Currently I have to edit the every check pdf so that our cheques can be properly dated per the correct Canadian bank format.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The log display shows the day something occurred but not the time. Can the time be added? Sometimes it's important to know precisely when something occurred.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be helpful to be able to delete duplicate opportunity tasks in a donor's Opp notes profile. For example, if a specific task is no longer relevant or was written accidentally to someone's profile there should be an option to delete it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I understand that major updates are posted on the first Wednesday of each month. I (and most other accountants) close books on a monthly basis. This, for me, can be a hectic time. It's more hectic when basic financial reports, etc. are changed and I have to stop and look up how to find how to filter the reports or break out by fund subgroup.

Please consider pushing back the date for these updates until after the 10th of the month. Also your CSuite update webinars would work better if they were after the 10th as well. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Attachments - I would like the attachments on the Fund page to be listed in date order, or at least have the option at the top of that section to list them how we each prefer. I'd also like to see the "share" function of the attachment put back on the same page so I don't have to do two more clicks to share it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Orgs can pass charity check with green pop up “charity status verified” when they are not a true 501c3. The table of info presented is not clear which field provides true 501c3 status

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Release 9/6/23:  

Charity Check: Updated the integration to the latest version of Guidestar powered by Candid. The charity check log will return all of the details found in the organization’s Guidestar profile. This can be found in the Grantee Details tab. You can process the Charity Check or review the Log.

Grants: Enhanced the grant charity check process.  The charity check first checks a grantee’s IRS Pub78 status.  It will deny grantees whose Pub78 check is false (i.e. 501(C)4 organizations).  If they pass the Pub78 check, but do not return 501(c)(3) Public Charity in their subsection description, they will also not pass charity check.  This enhancement requires a manual override to identify grantees that possibly need further due diligence when not passing based on the subsection description.

This additional due diligence step was enabled in all sites.  There is an option to disable this additional charity check within Grants<Settings-Disable…

11. We would love the ability to split a donation in to multiple funds. Donors are able to do this online. We often get 1 check from a donor with instructions on how much they would like to go in to each fund. However, I only send 1 tax receipt. Having to enter each donation separately and then manually add things in to a tax receipt template creates quite a bit of extra work.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is not currently an option to have Address 2 included in the annual tax receipt letters. This has caused a major issue for our team! We would love to have this field option added as it is pretty standard to have Suite and Apartment numbers associated with an address. Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We would like a tiered admin fee for donations to non-endowed funds. For instance, for Fiscal Sponsorships, we charge 10% admin fee for the first $25k of a donation, and 5% for the balance. As it is we have to 'refund' the difference for gifts over $25k.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be helpful to have a function similar to grant letters to notify vendors of non-grant payments. We process all payments by EFT and currently don't have a way to notify vendors when payments are made. Perhaps this could be sent when vouchers or cheques are posted? Could there be a control flag at the vendor level with a message controlled in content?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ACH content areas have been added for electronic payments that have been posted, unposted, or voided. The email will send automatically when one of these actions occur. There is a new radio button for emails called pay. The email with this checked will receive the ACH payment notification with the check detail attached. If there is not a pay email checked, the email will send to the primary email.

15. Could you please add functionality to copy a journal entry? This would make it much faster to enter items that occur routinely with slight changes. I use this voucher feature daily. Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We appreciate being able to run YOY comparisons, but we would like the ability to do a little more fine-tuning of the dates for comparative purposes. Currently, we can only run a full year comparison (or a full year vs a partial year).

As an example, what if we wanted to run a YTD report for Q3... and compare that to the same YTD period for the prior year?

If we try and enter 1/1/2018 - 9/30/2019 and select YOY, we get a report comparing a full year to a partial year. It shows us figures for 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2018…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, a password policy can be set for the Csuite backend under System Data. As far as we can see, there is no option to set a password policy for the Donor Portal. It would be great to be able to set this up for the Portal too, as donors can currently set a one-character password, which isn't great in terms of security.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to be able to create a letter for the students who are receiving the scholarships to let them know we have forwarded the money to the school. I have created a second page within the scholarship letter template and it's working brilliantly (killing two birds with one stone) with the exception of the Student Address. There is no way for the information to merge into the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6/7/2023:Scholarships: Enhanced Scholarships to have a Scholarship Award Letter. This will be a new bucket within Scholarships. This will allow for bulk processes such as: Email, Print, Mark the Award Letter Sent, Unset the Award Letter Sent, UnSet Award Letter Needed, Set Award Letter template. In the Open bucket, there are two new left-side menu options for Set Award Letter Needed and Clear Award Letter Sent. On the Award, there will now have two new fields: the Award Letter and the Award Letter Template. the Award letter field to mark the award if the letter is needed, mark it as sent, pdf, word, or email option. There will also now be an Award Letter Template filed. This will allow clients to select the correct template for the scholarship.

Templates: Enhanced Templates with a new Scholarship Award letter template. Clients can have awards letters based on funds, fund groups, subgroups, divisions,…

19. When creating a campaign, especially for a fundraiser that is selling tickets for an event. I would love it Foundant created a feature where I could end ticket sales at a different time than the actually event date. So many of our funds want to end sales a few days before their event so they can give caterers, event spaces, volunteers coordinators, etc. their final numbers for the fundraising event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    04-05-2023
    • Campaigns: Enhanced the campaign workflow to help with the tracking of events and mailings. Each campaign will now be associated by type. Campaign types are event, marketing or historical. The assigned type will drive different campaign functionality. A campaign categorized as events will allow a user to create tickets, groups, and requests for the campaign. Marketing will be used if the campaign is intended to create a mailing list to communicate with donors and other constituents. Historical will be a way to move completed campaigns into a separate list for campaigns that are no longer being used by the foundation. Campaigns will still be managed by user defined categories and can be archived within the category list. The campaign page has been redesigned to have a bucket system just below the event information and image at the top of the page. Each bucket will then trigger different left-side…
  20. add beneficiary + search grantee
    Can the search grantee pull up more than the profile name? add ID # or something to differentiate profiles

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?