GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. It would be helpful if a report could include uploaded request documents. We have to upload a source document to every grant request, so we want to be able to run a report to identify any requests missing a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be wonderful if - when we click on the button for ADD DOCUMENT - the cursor would jump immediately to the Description Box - ready for typing. This happens when we click on Organization from the Dashboard and it would save time and clicks if it is possible.

Thanks

Idea posted May 30, 2013 by Kathryn Treanor, Dietel Partners, LLC

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Could you add "process description" in addtion to the process name.

We are labeling revisions to our processes as v1, v2 etc. We would like to add comments to remind us/future users what & why the processes were changed. We prefer to keep the names of the procsses short so they don't wrap around on print-outs or monitors, but we would like to make notes on what the versions are.

posted July 30, 2013 by Mara Yarp, Morgan Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Most of us here have the Foundant login URL bookmarked for easy in and out of the system. But if we happen to not be on a computer with that, then we (or our grantees) are always scrambling to find the amazingly long and complicated URL to login to the system. It would be terrific if we could go with something shorter, redirect the URL from something more intuitive that would hopefully still provide the necessary security, ie: http://www.grantinterface.com/XYZorganization....Thanks !

posted June 19, 2012 by Donna Gassie, Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unless I'm just not seeing it, the Process is not listed on the Installment Detail page. This would make things much easier for those dealing with multiple processes. As it stands, I have to click Project Name once on the Installment Detail page just to be sure I'm paying the right grant; in order to not have to worry about what hitting the "back" button will do, I right click and open in new tab.

Idea posted May 23, 2011 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Are you tired of unchecking ninety (yes 90!) export column boxes to narrow down your export to Excel?

Wouldn't it be cool if the Foundant default had all of those boxes UNCHECKED?

That way you would only have to zip through checking off a handful of columns to include in your export.

It is faster to point and click what you want than to get carpal tunnel syndrome unclicking your way through persnickety exports.

I understand that the web usability experts say that when your menu or variable fields are greater than 10, users are faster and more accurate when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've noticed that, after updating an applicant's information, the system brings me to a list of all of the users, rather than bringing me back to the user's or organization's page. I then have to do my search over again if I had any other information to be updated for that user or organization.

It would be great if the system put me back on the user's or organization's page, instead.

Thanks.

Idea posted April 23, 2012 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am not sure if other Foundations are like us and have multiple administrators, but it would be helpful to have a text area available on the main dashboard where we could post a to-do list of open items. https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/964918/Screen_Shot_2013-03-04_at_10.31.36_AM.png?1380567900

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We assign a project number to each of our applications after they have been approved/denied. It is currently in a internal report field. It would be great if we could somehow have the option to choose what appears in the lists of applications. For example, when you click on "Granted" from the dashboard a list of projects appears. We would like to be able to have our project numbers from the report fields populate one of these columns and have them sortable as the current columns are. We use this project number report field more often than say the project's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Because we have many repeat grantees, it would be useful for them to be able to copy one of their old apps into a new one and then make the minor necessary changes as needed (date and amount, for instance). This would keep them from having to re-enter a lot of information every time they apply for a grant. Thanks!

Idea posted September 26, 2011 by Kendra Hendren, Dietel Partners, LLC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new box for selecting multiple processes is great, but
    can we get one Deselect All button at the top of the page? As it stands now, we
    have to click the box, then click box at the top of each list twice to deselect
    all before then clicking to select the ones we want. That's a lot of clicking!

Also, maybe have the Archived processes deselected as a default?

Thanks,

Mary

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We use the same basic set of email templates each year. I would like the ability to copy each template, so I can edit it with the correct dates for each year. I thought I was doing this when I opened an email template and changed the name to 2015 LOI Invitation. Unfortunately, all that did was delete the template for 2014 and change the template name in the email history for the Organization.

Helen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It is a great feature to be able to toggle column labels to adjust sorting when viewing the open request dashboards, e.g., by process or organization name. However, I think great improvement would be to change the applicant name sorting to be by the Last Name and not by First Name as it is currently implemented.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to edit comments in the "organization comment" field. I recently entered a comment and noticed I misspelled something. Now I can not edit or delete.

Idea posted October 7, 2011 by Erin Baird, http://foundant-community.custhelp.com/help/privacy?public=true Allegany Franciscan Ministries

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We no longer use an upload field in our LOIs -but when applicants submit the form, and create the request in the pdf format, they are concerned when they see:

I get frantic calls about not seeing where they were supposed to upload a file, when there simply was no file upload. If it is possible to have the File Attachment Summary drop off for applications without upload questions, it would save some panicking and dramatic phone calls!

posted September 6, 2013 by Dana Jeffery, Ben & Jerry's Foundation

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/964068/File_Attachment_Summary.png?1380418781

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When exporting data from a process, the date an application, LOI, etc was submitted is not included...though the date it was created is. I think the more relevant information is when an application was submitted.

I recognize that date submitted is available via the dashboard; however, it adds several steps of trying to harmonize the dashboard copy paste to the data exported from GLM to achieve the same result. I might add that the dashboard date does not include the actual time an application was submitted...useful for those who have 5 pm cut offs for grant applciations and want to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like it if we could up the character limit on our application page. I do not know if this is a reoccuring problem for everyone, but i know our organization has a hard time including all our information, with html included, within the 1000 character limit.

Idea posted February 21, 2012 by Kyle Castronova, OMeGA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My initial question to Support: "One of our processes closed last night at midnight. A number of applicants successfully submitted their applications before the deadline, but their dashboard page says the submitted date was today, which, technically means they submitted late, and which caused me to receive a number of panicky emails. Can this be fixed?"

The response I got: "The date on the applicant dashboard currently uses GMT. There is no way for us to change this but switching to Central has been suggested to our developers. You can also post the idea to the Idea lab to see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello:

The "red X" that is showing up in the file upload section is causing much confusion among our applicants. They think this means that the file has not been uploaded, or there is an error. I understand that it is to delete the uploaded file. Perhaps a different icon could be used? Or a Delete icon? We are now receiving the attachments via fax, email etc as so many applicants are stating they cannot upload documents...when in fact they have been uploaded.

Thanks!

Emily Bronson

Program Coordinator

Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The application page for our users has been a source of confusion even among, presumably, sophisticated users who are neuroscientists. In particular, the question we get is, "Where do I click to apply?" (We add a number of links to our process description which, admittedly, does not help.)

Currently, there is great (now even greater) flexibility in how the process descriptions are formatted. However, there is no similar love for the process title. It would be nice to make the process title – ultimately, the link to the actual process application page – to stand out by being in bold…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?