Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

670 results found

1. Including the organization contact label field in the pledge reminder template would be highly beneficial.
    Currently, the template displays the donor's name "(organization)" without providing the primary contact's full name field.
    It shows:
    Foundation Name
    address1, 2
    City, State, Zip

Dear salutation (primary contact first name)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When trying to add a profile to a Campaign by going to the Engagement tab from within the profile record, and choosing 'Add to Campaign', the only clickable link is the Campaign End Date. Not all Campaigns have an end date and those that don't, can't be chosen.
    Better to use the Campaign ID as the clickable link so all Campaigns can be chosen on this screen.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It used to be that when I clicked on the Vouchers tab underneath a Vendor record, I could see the information listed in a tighter table. What I mean by this is I could view the date column and the clickable voucher ID column, at the same time that I could see the Amount column.

Some change over the past year or so expanded this table, so that I now have to scroll far to the right to see the amount, which makes it hard to click on the corresponding ID when I scroll back to the left.

I realize…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have Zoom events which we recommend to have the guest email. Would you please mark the guest email field as mandatory?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, we always have to unreconcile bank statements in order to make gift adjustments. That’s an unwieldy and problematic process. One proposed workaround is to make negative donations, but that requires 2 new gifts that have to go through a whole new creation/review process. What’s more concerning is that negative donations would be forever visible on the donor portal, as if we moved money from their fund. We really need a way to cleanly make gift adjustments.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if we received a notification when the registrar adds or edits a guest's name. It is beneficial to update the name tags.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would like the ability to create a custom report for an event campaign guest list. Ideally all fields from the "Guest List" export (located in the campaign profiles tab) would be included as well as "work organization" and "work title" from an individual profile.

Use case: Professional advisors attend an event and are invited by an organization that is not their employer. When printing name tags for the event, if a profile has a work organization and title, would like to pull this information onto the name tags (not the organization that registered the individual for the event).

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you post a voucher before you add the campaign, you must unpost it before the campaign can be added. It would be easier if you can add a campaign to a posted voucher, similar to adding a campaign to a posted donation.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Our foundation manages certain donor-initiated events and fundraisers where the ticket buyers are not great at adding the Profile Campaign Ticket Guests after they check out. Please make it it possible to update the RSVP list in bulk or make the Profile Campaign Ticket Guests mandatory to be filled out before check out. This would be such a time saver.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  4 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Place "Similar Profiles" under the Relationship Tab of a profile record rather than having it under the Engagement Tab. I think Similar Profiles has more to do with Relationships and in my opinion, it is not part of an engagement.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently a user is able to delete a historical donation, there is NO pop up or confirmation to delete BEFORE the record is blown away! YIKES! Please add a confirmation similar to deleting a historical grant, thank you!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to add a grantee as a beneficiary to a fund more for more than once would be helpful. We have several funds in which the same grantee is designated for two very different purposes and different percentages. The current text field isn't large enough to account for multiple purposes, and having two separate line items would create the individual spendable grants when creating them in bulk, which would be extremely helpful.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow 1 Custom tab to be enabled on the Fund Portal and Donor Portal for Text, HTML, and Links. Content to be determined by the company.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add "Salutation" and "Suffix" fields to the import donations template so that we don't have to manually add these to the profiles that get created by the import.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We closed a fund and wanted to add a note, but closed funds apparently can't appear in the "Fund (Optional)" field on the Add Note screen.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Instead of having two separate "entries" for a donation when a donor is covering the CC fees, it would be great for those two numbers to be combined and show as one donation. When this process generates two donations, i.e., $500 donation and $23.50 in credit card fees, when you run a report for the Fund Advisor to update them on the number of donations that the Fund received, the number is not accurate because it is counting some of donations as two.

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As the new Fund Advisor portal is built out, we need the option to NOT show spendable balance on some funds. This could be as easy as a checkbox on the fund settings - Show Spendable or Not Show Spendable. Discussed this with Chris Sutton at Summit and he stated it would be doable. :)

This a large pain point for us on our Donor Advised Growth funds which do not have to follow spendable but yet we still calculate it. Therefore, they end up with a large negative spendable balance showing on the portal which causes confusion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like the ability to add an alert at the General Ledger account level like I can add in profiles when making a payment to alert grants and vouchers? I sometimes have to notify other staff members when using certain GL numbers for payables and grants for other processes that may be needed and I don't have a way to create the alert at the GL level which would be extremely helpful.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I create print letters to notify folks that a tribute gift was made, I typically make edits to the letters before printing and sending. However, if someone has selected to notify the tribute via email, I am unable to edit the letter.

Could there be a setting to toggle off this option on our website so that the public can only choose to notify people via snail mail?

Or could the system allow me to edit my letter before it is emailed?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Tributes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding an On/Off toggle to the "Post By Payment" dimension for scholarship creation would be helpful for our Foundation. We’ve requested that members of our scholarships team not use the “Post By Payment” feature when creating scholarships, but it still happens on occasion by mistake. This causes a variance between the General Ledger and the Grants by Fund Report which our Finance Team prefers to avoid when possible for a variety of reasons.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?