GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. It would be really nice to have the capability to add an attachment to an email template. We have set up a "Follow Up Reminder" email template to be used when final reports are due. We request that budget summaries are presented in a specific format. I think it would help our grantees if they had an example to follow.

posted February 6, 2013 by Dee Ann Harris, Leightman Maxey Foundation

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I LOVE the new process specific email notifications! It is wonderful to be able to set up a seperate email for each seperate program. It would also be wonderful, however, if we could choose which administrator receives these emails. Our staff manage different programs and don't all need to receive every email for every submission.

Idea posted June 27, 2013 by Katie Kaufmann, MRAC

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi --

When I log into your support site, I always have to completely type my username and password. I thought maybe this was just a setting on my PC, but doesn't seem to be. (I checked my settings, and also most other sites, incdluing our regular login to GLM, DO suto-complete my username & password.

Would it be possible to have a "remember me" box we can check at login, or have the site attempt to auto-complete once we start typing?

Thanks,

Meredith

posted July 18, 2012 by Meredith Huffman, Genuardi Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I tried the new Report Beta Format. Very nice! But it would be even better if the Contact's telephone or e-mail comes up on the report along with all of the other great data. Thanks!

Idea posted October 24, 2011 by Nancy DiNatale, Foundations Community Partnership

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I've had a problem where I am editing an email template to be sent to a grantee, then I upload a document. When the email form reappears, the editing I did has disappeared. I just sent an email with an attachment that was supposed to have been edited, but I realized it was the unedited version after I had hit send.

Please help us not have to edit the email twice -- or worse, send an incorrect email!

Ideas that come to mind to avoid this problem:

1. Allow us to save the edited email before uploading a document;

2. Putting the…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We have one program that has an open deadline. We get apps for that program every now and then. Recently I had someone submit an application for that program through the online system and I didn't see it for a few days.

If I would set up an email notication to go out to admin personnel so we would be alerted to the submission of these application it would be cumbersome for all of our people with admin rights to received numerous emails about all submitted forms for all of our processes.

It would be very helpful if we could…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One of our grantees noticed that the email address on their print packet was incorrect and asked our help to change it. When I pulled up the organization, I noticed that the email address didn't appear on the Summary. I would think that all fields that you are prompted for on the Organization page should appear on the summary - otherwise as our grantee pointed out, the data can get outdated. I was able to "edit" the summary without any problems.

Idea posted October 16, 2012 by Mara Yarp, Morgan Family Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have just set up email notifications on our foundation website. I think this is a wonderful tool, but am slightly disappointed with the notification of a submission to an administrator option. It is great that we are notified when a grantee has submitted a document, but we do not know what kind of document they have submitted (LOI, Follow-Up, etc.) To specify what kind of document they have submitted would help so we do not have to spend extra time on our site trying to figure out what was submitted.

Idea posted June 4, 2012 by Jessica Leuthold,

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  10 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I was trying to reassign a submission and the follow-up to a different user - I was able to reassign the submission, but kept getting an error message when trying to reassign the follow-up. As I was about to send a "Help" email, it occurred to me that the user might be deactivated, so I checked. Sure enough, that was the case. I had to reactivate the user to reassign the follow-up and then go back and deactivate the user again. So, my suggestions are:

1) An alert when a user is being deactivated if that user has any submissions…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I know this has come up before, but I wonder if there's been any progress on making the grant status not immediately available to applicants.

Recently, I updated grant decisions for one of our clients and within an hour or so an applicant had emailed the program officer to ask if the new "Final Report Due" status meant there had been news. The applicant hadn't even been checking on that particular application, but had logged in to apply to another of our clients and, reaching the Status page, noticed the change.

Had we been able to keep the status under…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I love the link to Organization Email History, but I am wondering if anybody else wishes there was a link back to the organization after you have reviewed the history. It is aggravating to have to go back to Organizations and search again, unless I am missing something.

Any chance we could get a "back to" link from the email history page?

Thanks!

Lynn Larson, Foundation Administrator, Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation

posted September 26, 2013 by Lynn Larson, Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My initial question to Support: "One of our processes closed last night at midnight. A number of applicants successfully submitted their applications before the deadline, but their dashboard page says the submitted date was today, which, technically means they submitted late, and which caused me to receive a number of panicky emails. Can this be fixed?"

The response I got: "The date on the applicant dashboard currently uses GMT. There is no way for us to change this but switching to Central has been suggested to our developers. You can also post the idea to the Idea lab to see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We were thrilled when you first offered auto-email, but found ourselves in an embarrassing sitation when we had to re-enter some applications on behalf of applicants. This was due to a techinical problem on our end, and the applicants were not involved. Lo and behold, when we clicked 'submit' they all got emails thanking them for their application. This did cause confusion and embarrassment. I think auto-email is great, but would it be possible to add a feature to prompt us to confirm the email be sent prior to it automatically being sent off? This could be a global feature…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There have been several occasions when I’ve wanted to send a batch email. For example, when an application deadline is approaching, I like to remind all potential applicants about the deadline for submitting their applications. The only way I’ve been able to do so is in the “user” tab, where I “check” the box next the name of each user to whom I want to send the email. I’d like to be able to send emails directly from Application – Draft and from other tabs.

Idea posted April 3, 2013 by Jan Elston, East Tennessee Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be incredibly helpful for me to be able to have an email template set up to auto-send for each separate grant process. As a community foundation, our various grant processes are vastly different, and the applicants are too. So, it would be monumentally useful for me to be able to have a different email template set up to auto-send to applicants in each unique process.

Idea posted May 21, 2012 by Carolynn Sween, Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to customize the number of days used for the Follow-up Reminder that is currently sent 2 weeks prior to the Due Date of the Follow-Up Form. Specifically, this would apply to using this form to receive Grant Agreements. We send the Grant Agreement in hardcopy form, and would like to have it signed, uploaded into GLM and submitted to us within 10 days of the grantee's receipt. Under the current protocol, the reminder email will be sent 2 weeks in advance of the Form Due Date. Since the Grantee can actually see the Due…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since the salutation field is captured in the User Contact information...would be nice to include in the Data Export of Users (or applicants, etc). I learned this field can be accessed via the GLM email featuere, but sometimes Foundations need to write letters the old-fashioned way too.

Idea posted November 17, 2011 by Jim Beck, Parkinson's Disease Organization

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →