Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1118 results found

1. In organization profiles, when we grant monies using email notifications, the email listed is the primary POC who may not be the financial person. Since we can add multiple emails to the org profile, is it possible to add an option that has "pay" so that we can check that box for the financial representative and all payment/grant notifications go to that person instead? Similar to the address options.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Jan Monthly release: There is now a single check work flow, reducing clicks for clients. With this workflow the checking account, check type, date, and memo line are all one page. This enhancement has reduced the number of steps needed process checks in batch. From accounts payable, select create checks from the left side menu. That will open a table for a User to select the bank account and payment type before filtering the check batch. This will filter the list to just that payment type set on the profile. If there isn’t a payment type on the profile, that vendor will process the payment as a check. From this screen, clients now have the ability to name their batches for easy reference. Memo lines have moved into the voucher, grant, scholarship workflow. We have also added grant and scholarship voucher filters to the accounts payable filters. This will still…
  2. When profiles are added to campaigns, they are automatically assigned the "Profile is" designation of "donor." This is not true. Some invitees might be grantees or prospects. As a result the designation of donor becomes useless as a sorting field for segmenting profiles in reports. Please disconnect that default or allow for us to remove the "is donor" tag without having to also remove a profile from a campaign.

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Could you please add the option to download the Invoices in PDF or Word as you do with the Grant Letters?

We still need to edit the invoices to add tax when needed. Because tax is based on a percent and not a flat number we still need to edit that line and the overall total.

Currently we have to send the invoice to ourselves, open it in Word to edit and then send it to the customer. This doesn't save us any more time than doing the Invoices outside of CSuite.

Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be most helpful to be able to export 12 qtrs of QEVs in bulk. Example: all Division X funds 12 qtrs from XX/XX/XXXX to XX/XX/XXXX. I believe this can presently only be done on a fund by fund basis.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Campaign RSVPs are counted page-by-page, creating a misleading total when reviewing. To get an accurate total, a user must either 1) export the campaign or 2) manually add the total RSVPs from each page.

Solution: create a summary table at the top of every campaign:
    RSVP Yes: [number]
    RSVP No: [number]
    Attended Yes: [number]
    Attended No: [number]

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4/5/2023: Campaigns:  Enhanced the campaign workflow to help with the tracking of events and mailings.  Each campaign will now be associated by type.  Campaign types are event, marketing or historical.  The assigned type will drive different campaign functionality.  A campaign categorized as events, will allow a user to create tickets, groups, and requests for the campaign.  Marketing will be used if the campaign is intended to create a mailing list to communicate with donors and other constituents.  Historical will be a way to move completed campaigns into a separate list for campaigns that are no longer being used by the foundation.  Campaigns will still be managed by user defined categories and can be archived within the category list.  The campaign page has been redesigned to have a bucket system just below the event information and image at the top of the page. Each bucket will then trigger different left hand…

6. We would like to see a template created for student scholarship notification letters and then the option on the right of the scholarship screen to print the letter. We currently create all letters manually and then have to enter in CSuite. This would automate that process for us. We could also customize letters by granting fund.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6/7/2023: Scholarships: Enhanced Scholarships to have a Scholarship Award Letter. This will be a new bucket within Scholarships. This will allow for bulk processes such as: Email, Print, Mark the Award Letter Sent, Unset the Award Letter Sent, UnSet Award Letter Needed, Set Award Letter template. In the Open bucket, there are two new left-side menu options for Set Award Letter Needed and Clear Award Letter Sent. On the Award, there will now have two new fields: the Award Letter and the Award Letter Template. the Award letter field to mark the award if the letter is needed, mark it as sent, pdf, word, or email option. There will also now be an Award Letter Template filed. This will allow clients to select the correct template for the scholarship.

Templates: Enhanced Templates with a new Scholarship Award letter template. Clients can have awards letters based on funds, fund groups, subgroups,…

7. There's a create grant button on the grantee page, but not from the fund page...odd isn't it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be very helpful to display the names of funds to which a donor has contributed when running the Donor report. Ideally they would be displayed in separate columns so we have the ability to sort the list by the fund names. I realize I can filter the donor report by fund or fund group, but I still need visibility about which specific funds pertain to each donor that displays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. One of our DAF advisors is asking for a tab in the portal that reads "Portfolio Performance" so we can upload and archive PDF copies of the investment returns. I realize we can do this under the Files tab but would need to do it for each fund individually -- if I'm not mistaken. Is there any thought to creating a way to upload/share files with all DAF advisors in our system?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like the ability to post electronic checks as a batch rather than having to do so individually. This is especially important now that we're using ACH payments for vendors and grantees and soon to implement ACH scholarship payments. Having to post each electronic check individually takes a lot of time when the ACH batch has more than a few payments.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I really need grant letters to be able to be dowloaded into Word format. This is critical for me as I need the flexibility. Going to pdf only is a big, step backwards. I need the flexibility of having the grant letter in Word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We have several funds that award grants annually, but are based upon a percentage available from a fund rather than a specific recurring dollar amount. It would be helpful to have the option to choose a percentage and have it pre-set; otherwise I have to enter in a new grant every year. This idea was submitted previously but it looks like it was inadvertently marked as implemented and so I am submitting again.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great if the notification for release notes and tasks were different. Maybe a different color for a task or a release note? Or a different location for these 2 notifications? It's hard to pay attention to "red box" for tasks when the box is red every single day because of release notes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Once a grant is denied, it doesn't "live" anywhere besides the grantee profile. It would be nice if there were a bucket or if it showed up on the grant report, or fund grant report. Otherwise you have to remember which organization you denied a grant request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if any changes made to a profiles "profile type" is time stamped and reportable via custom reports. Right now any changes also do not appear in the logs. We sometimes have donors which move from one profile type to another and we would like to capture this as part of our organisational reporting.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is it possible to have webinars or sandbox tests before an idea is actually launched so that we can understand how the changes will affect our work, as well as any look to our portals? I understand people can vote and take a poll in newsletters, but this doesn't really get live feedback from people. I believe it would be great to 'hear' why someone requested the change and how it could be used to help us. That information could be better obtained ahead of time so the work Foundant teams do is worthwhile and includes as much feedback as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When inputting a donation for an existing tribute, i would like to see the notify person in brackets [ ]. Since there can be multiple notify persons per person being remembered, it would be helpful to see which existing tribute should be selected when duplicate memorials appear.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8/2/2023: Tributes: In order to manage tributes more efficiently, a new workflow has been designed for Tributes.

The Tribute list view is now a custom report with the ability to sort each column and  have the ability to apply filters, save filtered lists, export, email and load for future use. On the left hand menu, there is also a new Delete Unused menu item.  This will allow clients to delete any unused tributes that do not have donations attached to the tribute or if the tribute does not have associated notify information. If the notify address or email information is not completed, the tribute information will move to a non-notify tribute field.  This will allow clients to retain the information about the tribute on the donation in a text field.

A status field has been added to tributes. By default, all tributes are now public.  The public status will allow…

18. Goal - to be able to create a custom report by a select group of funds- if one is monitoring 10 funds as an example. this is not doable today. as an example- i am managing 10 funds and want to be able to monitor them as a subset - thus i want a simple fund report with name and available fund balance. deally there would be a way for me to select the funds from a list or drop down once i was selecting on the fund name.... do you know what i mean? i assume folks would want…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to know when the last time the sandbox was synced. It could be a simple status line System Data. Better yet, maybe something that everyone could see, like in the red "this is your test site" line - "this is your test site (mm/dd/yy)". But having access to it anywhere would be great.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Love the new bulk edit funds feature! We have custom fields for our funds. It would be great if these also could be bulk edited.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?