GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

417 results found

1. If I understand correctly... "shared questions" allow you to repeat the same question in multiple places, but changing the answer changes the answer in all places where the question shows up.

I would like something slightly different - a "synced question" - in which the question is the same in multiple places, and the answer is different in each of those places. But I would like to keep the feature where edits to the question instructions in one place copy automatically to all other places where the question is (as is already possible with "shared questions").

Why: In one of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am relatively new to making reports, but I am finding it challenging to keep track of the reports and find the ones I need efficiently. It would be helpful to be able to group reports by topic, such as Approved Grants, Denied Applications, Fiscal Year, etc. We are thinking of a good naming convention to help with the sorting and finding (all suggestions welcome!).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We have different evaluators for the Evaluation 1 step. It is dependent on the location, etc. of the applicant. We can have any one of three different evaluators for the Evaluation 1 process.
    When we batch assign evaluators for Evaluator 2 process, requests go to all board members. However, when batching Evaluation 2 assignments, all other participants in the Evaluation 1 process (even those not assigned because of request particulars) receive an Evaluation 1 assignment as well. So now all other Evaluation 1 members receive the request in their Staff Evaluation bucket as well as their Board Member bucket (some…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would it be possible to add a sorting feature to merge templates? We use 45-50 different merge templates, and to keep things organized, we group them by kind: Announcement Letters, Award Letters, Quarterly payment letters, etc. Currently, when we need to upload an additional template it is just added at the bottom of the list. A sorting feature would help us move that last added new template to others like it in the list. A sorting feature would expedite finding the right letter template rather than scrolling up and down until the correct template is located. For instance, in “Follow-Up…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Similar to an eligibility review quiz that auto-grades, I would appreciate a follow-up form that does not require review in order to be complete. We have a form, the acknowledgement of funds received, that we do not have a need to review. It would be great if it could be marked complete automatically.

Thanks for considering!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I seem to remember that I used to be able to copy the text of an applicant's answer. But now, I have to press edit in order to copy the text. I don't want to press edit - that makes it too easy to accidentally change the text. I just want to be able to copy. Can that be reinstated?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if there was standard to the mailing addresses for users and organizations. Right now they can use any format they chose (e.g. MI, Mich, Michigan, 123-456-7890; (123) 456-7890) and it has to be formatted before it can be used for templates or imported into other software.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have users who only have one email address that may serve as primary contact for one organization and an applicant for another. It used to be that duplicate emails were allowed in the system if no user roles were selected. I'd love to have that ability added back in. We keep track of primary contacts on every account and these people often do not have any user roles, we are just keeping track of their contact information.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be very beneficial to allow Shared Documents to be uploaded per Process. Currently if you upload shared documents, all board members in other processes can also see anything that is uploaded. We are unable to use this for our committees for this reason and I have to e-mail the documents versus the board members being able to review them in Foundant.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. we have 7 scoring teams that annually score grants, it is cumbersome to reset the scoring team for each process... would it be possible to create a mechanism to set scoring teams and have those people grouped together in some fashion.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I like the ability to add questions to a follow-up that are only visible to grants staff (visibility set to "internal"). For example, I have added a project description from an application to a follow-up so that I can compare the applicant's final report on the project to the original submission. I've also done this with projected number of attendees and final, projected cash expenses and final, etc. But when reading the follow-up later, it gets confusing as to what the applicant is submitting now and what was submitted at an earlier date. I would like to see a different…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In shared documents. I'd like there to be an option to choose all boxes to be check marked instead of doing them individually. Thank you

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When entering in a comment in the Administrator Comment field, I can check a box that allows the comment to be seen by the applicant. I would LOVE a checkbox that allows the comment to be seen by the evaluators as well (particularly staff evaluators). Thanks for your consideration!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Right now it seems like there isn't a way for applicants to see their completed follow ups/final reports from previous grants by other users from their organization. Under Organization History, only the application is available. New grantwriters with an organization want to be able to see how previous final reports were filled out or how a project turned out.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello! The ability to add telephone number extensions is great, but it assumes all extensions are three digits. Perhaps you could make this more flexible to accommodate all extension lengths.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd like to request the ability to delete an organization entirely, even if the organization had an application previously. I am unable to permanently delete the organization, even though the request has been deleted because the system still thinks there is an application attached to that organization. We have several organizations that began requests but have either left them blank or partially filled in. I've deleted the requests but would like to delete the organizations altogether as they are not eligible for our grants and will not be able to apply.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Our due diligence process involves an external evaluation by program officers. We grant to many of the same organizations each year, so these evaluations are updated, but the base information remains the same. We don't want to use the evaluation tool as part of the process, because it isn't very accessible once the cycle is over,and our board shouldn't have to "dig" for information. It is also a lot of work to "re do" each year. We would love to be able to customize an "About" section in the organization profile that could be updated each year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently, the application packet is super long. It would be so much better if the packet only printed out the sections for which the applicant provided an answer.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Could you please create a grid with check boxes for each type of role. I think it would be easier to compare the access visually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm looking to create a Board Member level user role that can view applications, evaluations, and follow ups BUT ONLY in a process to which they are assigned.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?