Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. This defect or design issue was discovered in comparing our non-rolled-up donation report (#1660) which indicates that there is a tribute made by a particular user during a particular time period, while the rolled-up donor report (#1699), using the exact same fields, does not. The fields used are Tribute Name and Tribute Donation. With help from Support, we learned that this particular donation lands in the Non Notify Tribute field because the donor did not populate the Whom To Notify Field and/or did not select the mode of notification. The workaround given was to use the Non Notify field in…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, the fundraising team requested the last donation date, amount, and fund name. I ran the Donation Rollup report to grab all the information I needed. Unfortunately, the advised donations have the fund name, donation date, and donation amount but not the last donation date; it shows blank. Would be very helpful to provide us this information.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make the option available to exclude columns not needed (e.g., remove YTD Actual if we don't want it) from the canned financial reports.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think you guys talked about working with Google Data Studio for data visualization. What happened to that?

I've been exporting data from Csuite into Data Studio, but having live data exchange would be great.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be extremely beneficial if the first and last donation date field would change based on other filters in the custom report. Ex. A donation report filtered by a fund that shows all the donors to the fund with the date of the first and last donation to that fund.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. At this time, no fields are available in custom reports. There is a wonderful report built into the grant card groups (just by hitting the export button), but there is no way to recreate this in custom reports for all grant cards together. Instead you have to manually click into each grant card group and export each group to it's own file. This is not a good solution. If the grant card fields can be exported into an excel file from the grant card group, can we please add these to custom reports so that we can actually make use…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, there is no way to schedule a report with a relative date (for example previous week). Say you want to have a weekly report of donations. Currently, this is not possible according to support. The date of reports never changes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Grant rollforward report for audit: Start with beginning of period payables. Have columns for new grant awards, payments, cancellations, refunds. End with end of period payables. Be able to see grand totals, fund totals, individual grant amounts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please provide us a way to exclude agency grants from the 990 report - thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When building a custom report, it would be very useful to be able to report on fields from multiple objects at once. Systems I have used with this capability approached it by starting with a primary object selection (donations for example) and then once you add the unique field for another object (profile id of the donor for example), your list of fields would expand to show all of the fields associated with that new object. Event just the ability to expand into 2 objects would solve a lot of cases where we currently need to pull multiple reports into…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If a record is included in the list of data to select for the report, allow all fields on the record to be added to the report. Example: opportunity report allows me to report org role id and type but not the start and end date. We track when donors are added to our legacy society through org roles (because it's dated) and stewarding those members through opportunities, it would be helpful to know when they joined (start date).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently, when I run reports for new donors using the First Donation Date the report is inaccurate because I am not able to filter and/or see their advised donation dates.

For example, if someone always gives through their DAF but gave today through CC the reports says they are new based on the First Donation Date but that is not accurate, because they have given before through other charitable vehicles.

We have enough of these instances that make a simple report take much longer to aggregate and lowers the staff's overall confidence in the acuracy of the system and its…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On the "details" tab of the fund, you have the asset balance clearly visible. occasionally, other staff think that is the available balance but it isnt. it would be nice to have the following below the asset balance or along with the asset balance: grants payable/accounts payabe, net available balance, YTD grants, YTD gifts, YTD Other transactions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Gifts adjusted in FIMS (debit and credit the amount) were counted in the count gift number in the Donor report. Sometimes, these gifts will show in the donor report's last, largest, or first field. Can you allow us to filter by custom field in the donor report to exclude these adjustment gifts?
    The number of gifts for this donor should be 7 instead of 11 and the last gift should be $2,000 not -$2,000.00. Please check the attachments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For the Form 990 I need to get a list of foreign grants. In my old system I could sort the grantees and get the foreign ones. Please add a way to classify a gratee as foreign and them add that to the filter. I am sure there are other NFPs that need to get their foreign grants in an easy way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add a way to filter all the donors that gave X number donations in a certain time frame. I need to see, for instance, 50 donors gave 2 donations, 68 donors gave 3 donations, 110 gave 5 donations last year.

I asked tech support and was told there's no way for CSuite to search by donation count. I can see the donation count per donor, but I have thousands of donors. It is a major waste of time to download a report into Excel and then manually count them.

This is a standard functionality found in every other donor…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the new Metrics Dashboard implementation, it would be helpful to build customized metrics for charts & graphs. For instance, a metric analysis that shows our giving by our focus areas on our application and/or a metric that shows our giving by geographic location areas.

Both of the above metrics are questions on our application with drop-down boxes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be helpful to have the ability to search by check batch number. Currently, I see no option under the custom check report to include batch number as a field. This makes references to check batches less useful. E.g., a description in a recent background job said "Generate Check Documents: Batch 2372" but I couldn't search by the check batch, and the only way to locate it was to manually click through all of our bank accounts and look at the posted checks until I found batch 2372.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently to change your Chart Info selection from one field to another, you must unselect the current field and then select your new field. Otherwise it will show Null for your labels or nothing in the chart values. Ideally you would be able to select your new field and it would automatically unselect the other field from that Chart Info type (Description/X-Axis or Data Value) since only one can be selected for the current chart types.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?