Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Affiliate Fund Report Filter

In the Funds Custom Reports, I can add the Affiliate Fund column, but cannot filter by an Affiliate. At this time, I have to export the report showing all Affiliates, then sort by the Affiliate Name column. It would be useful to filter the single Affiliate I want to show on screen and in reports.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would love to have fund advisors use Foundant as a CRM system for their fund. Fund advisors can enter, access donors, prospects, run rep. .

Would love to have fund advisors use Foundant as a CRM system for their fund. Fund advisors would be able to enter, access donors, and prospects, run reports, etc. They would not have access to the whole system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to hide/show tabs per affiliate Donation Portal

The tab visibility is currently universal for the Donation Portals via System Data - we would like the ability to activate all tabs PER AFFILIATE.

For example, we have 3 large events coming up in 2 (of 9) affiliates and want to sell tickets for these events. We REALLY have to activate the Event Tickets tab for ALL affiliates in order to give only these 2 affiliates active event ticketing options??

We will never have events in the other 7 affiliates - their empty Event Tickets tab will forever say, "Sorry, there are no current events with ticket sales or…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base