GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. It would be great to have the capability to execute an email merge for our decision notifications from within Foundant. Currently we have to generate a data set from Foundant and use that data set externally in Word to do an email merge.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  25 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Excited about the chance for applicants to edit their organization info!

I realize that the release notes say the standard email to the applicant "Organization Information Updated" cannot be
    edited by individual foundations. But it's so tech-speak and doesn't include any instructions for what to do next.
    From: "United Arts Grants" administrator@grantinterface.com

Date: November 18, 2015 at 6:25:17 PM EST
    Subject: Organization Information Updated

Reply-To: noreply@grantinterface.com

Changes for United Arts-TW TEST made by Mary G :

/ Old Values /

State : FL

/ New Values /

State : FloridaCan Foundant make the standard email a
    little more clear? Something…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email notifications for both administrators and evaluators should be controllable from the profile. Currently, you can control which notifications administrators receive from their profile, which is much easier and faster than clicking through all the forms and processes to turn them on or off. The same control (in the profile) should be possible in evaluators' profiles too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I added our new CEO as an administrator to our site, he was automatically added to all email notifications that go to administrators. With the 5.0 release, it requires a lot of work to go into each folllow up form and each step of each process to remove him from the notifications. It would be great if there were either a way at the start to indicate whether you want a new administrator to be added to all or none of the notifications (and then they can be added specifically where applicable) or a way to see which notifications…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We use the same basic set of email templates each year. I would like the ability to copy each template, so I can edit it with the correct dates for each year. I thought I was doing this when I opened an email template and changed the name to 2015 LOI Invitation. Unfortunately, all that did was delete the template for 2014 and change the template name in the email history for the Organization.

Helen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I join others in wanting to be able to re-order e-mail templates. Thanks

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello:

The "red X" that is showing up in the file upload section is causing much confusion among our applicants. They think this means that the file has not been uploaded, or there is an error. I understand that it is to delete the uploaded file. Perhaps a different icon could be used? Or a Delete icon? We are now receiving the attachments via fax, email etc as so many applicants are stating they cannot upload documents...when in fact they have been uploaded.

Thanks!

Emily Bronson

Program Coordinator

Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to rearrange the order of my email templates. That would allow groupings by process instead of by date of creation.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When we implemented the 3rd party recommendation functionality in 4.0.0 (November 2013), some of the input we considered came from the Idea Lab item titled " https://community.foundant.com/foundant/topics/recommendation_letter_upload ."

Within that item were a couple other ideas, one of which can be summarized as "restricting evaluator access to uploaded documents and reporting fields". The specific comment from Felicia Roeser (Pedrozzi Scholarship Foundation) is:The Pedrozzi Scholarship Foundation could save a lot of time with reference letters that we receive from all of the emails we have to generate to request them for the applicant if you provided a feature like Don described.…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I foresee us regularly using the "Add Comment" feature within the application to communicate with our applicants. As an administrator, when I check the box "Show Applicant this Comment" the field is highlighted in blue, but when I switch to the applicant view it isn't highlighted. Instead it appears saying "Administrator Comments: Program Highlight" which blends in with the rest of the application. To make sure our applicants see our comments we have to spell out where they are in an email so they don't miss them. Would it be possible to have the header "Administrator Comments:" be highlighted for…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How about batch assigning follow ups? Otherwise I have go into each approved grant and assign follow ups on an individual basis, when all of the follow ups for that cycle are due the same date.

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

Exciting news, our first version of batch follow up assignment has been released today, 4/6/2022.  You can learn about this functionality Here.

As always here a Foundant we do iterative development. If you get in and use these features and have additional ideas around how it can support your workflows please create a new idea lab item or reach out to me directly.

Best

Sammie

12. Hi!

I don't know whether this is an issue for anyone else, but I'm beginning to think that the Application Status screen (which is the first thing applicant's see upon logging in) could use a redesign.

When we assign follow-ups and communicate with our grantees about completing them, the emails and phone calls begin rolling in. Despite our providing extremely detailed instructions for locating and completing the follow-ups, grantees typically claim one of the following:

1. they don't see/can't find the form, (I haven't come up with a possible rationale for this)

2. they can't enter any data into the form, (they…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a grant writer who is applying on behalf of two separate organizations but she only has one email address. Is there a way she can use one email address for two different organizations?

posted October 1, 2012 by Kishawn Leuthauser, The Louis and Harold Price Foundation

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea.

-The Foundant Team

14. I want to send an email to Follow Up Reports that are past due. So I run an export, but it does not include the fields "Due Date" and "Submitted Date".

From the Dashboard, you can see the "Due Date" in the Follow Up Drafts screen. You can also see the "Submitted Date" in the "Follow Up Submitted".

It would be a BIG help if these fields were also included in the export. I've had to resort to creating a manual field, which means more work for me with each grant. Since GLM is already recording the info, you would…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to have the option to "archive" our email templates rather than deleting them permanently. I'd prefer to only see the templates we are currently using while still being able to refererence old templates, if needed. Ideally it would work the same as archiving forms, processes and contacts.

posted April 10, 2013 by Kristen Cullen, Carolyn Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the training call yesterday we learned that we have the option to attach email notifications to processses and that in the emails to administrators regarding submitted applications we could choose the option of including application details.

It would be great to have that "details" option for the emails to applicants. Sometimes we have grant writers writing for multiple orgs and it would be good if the submission email they receive would have application details.

Angie Boecker

Central MN Arts Board

posted July 11, 2013 by Angie Boecker, Central Minnesota Arts Board

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having an applicant be able to designate a recommender that could then upload a recommendation letter to the application would be oh-so-helpful for Fellowship and Scholarship applications.

Currently all recommendation letters are emailed to staff at our Foundation and must be individually uploaded as a supplemental document. If the recommender received a link once they were named as a recommender in an application it would really streamline the process for our staff.

Don Brackett, Robert & Patricia Switzer Foundation

Idea posted July 16, 2012 by Don Brackett, Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  9 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We would love to have a log of our communications with our Grantee Organizations. This could be a list with clickable entries that would take us to a description field. If it could have a date field & a field for the name of the person we communicated with - that would be stellar. Keeping the emails would also be great. Thanks for asking.

Idea posted June 27, 2011 by Kathryn Treanor, Dietel Partners, LLC

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi Foundant,

Is there anyway to make all forms assigned to an applicant availble to them immediately once they have been assigned? It seems we have had numerous grantees emailing us lately because they need access to a follow up, but can't get to it because our office needs to go in and mark any previous forms complete. I am sure there is a 'method behind the madness' here, but it sure would help our efficiency as well as the grantees to know exactly when each follow up is due rather than only being able to see one form at…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  12 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to have a mechanism for people to upload recommendation letters directly to a candidate’s application. Are there others who would like this feature automated for their grant, scholarship, or fellowship process?

We run a Fellowship program for graduate students and require recommendation letters. Currently all recommendation letters (~600 in a two week period) are emailed to an administrator at our Foundation who then has to upload the recommendation as a supplemental document to the individual candidate’s application.

Idea posted August 8, 2011 by Don Brackett, Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?