GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

60 results found

1. I have some very involved branching logic. When I'm trying to troubleshoot/debug the logic, it would be helpful if I could collapse rule groups that I don't need to work on. I'd like it to behave like Outlining in Microsoft Word - where I can expand and collapse to different levels overall, or expand/collapse individual rule groups. It would allow me to "declutter" what I'm looking and more easily find my way through the maze of rules.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a Copy to Another Process button in the Submit Section. I can tell when a request should go to another process but I am forced to mark it as complete and assign an evaluator and then send it back to submitted (which I often miss because the button is at the bottom of the page and I have to scroll down to find it! Move that up while you are adding the new button, please.) It would be much simpler to have a button there as well to allow me to move it to an internal system. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When doing a duplicate organization search/merge, it would be extremely helpful to have the last login date with the other basic info on the list of organizations. Right now you are just seeing two identical listings for the same organization with no way to tell which one is the newer/more up to date one without completely interrupting the process of what you are doing when you are choosing which organization is primary.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alternate Ways for Applicants to Response to Application Questions. I recently was made aware of Typeform, which offers multiple ways for applicants to respond to a question (e.g. verbally or via video) within the body of an application. Might this be something Foundant would consider testing in the future? https://www.typeform.com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If a process is turned off, so too is the associated eligibility quiz. This is VERY confusing for applicants...they see an eligibility quiz and assume they need to fill it out, even though that process is closed. It makes them think they are not eligible to apply for the open process, when in actuality they were just filling out a form for a closed process and get an error message.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if Collaborators had the ability to see the Administrator comments that are visible to the Applicant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To avoid sending all automatic emails to every grants manager in a process. It would be helpful to be able to have emails attached to a specific requests be automatically directed to the grants manager assigned to the request?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to see an option "declined by student" available after the scholarship has gone to the approval bin. We've had students that end up being offered full tuition from a school for athletics or academics & they no longer need our scholarship(s). We have a paper form that we've used in the past for students to complete, but I'd like to see an option to mark a request as "denied by student" and then we can have a follow-up or a place to attach the information we collect in the form.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the eligibility section on the UA, it would be helpful if we could minimize each rule group so that we can easily find the rule group that needs work. Some of our scholarships have a lot of rules, so a minimize feature would be great. An alphabetize feature would be helpful too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Could we keep the search bar and headers at the top (freeze them)? When you are scrolling down (up to 500 rows), it's easy to lose track of the header and I have to scroll all the way up just to search if I can't find what I'm looking for. If the search bar stuck, I could just enter my search criteria and keep moving without all of the scrolling to top to view the header or search.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the Follow Up page it would be helpful if there was a column for "Form Submission Date". Currently their is a "Due Date" column but no indication what date the form was submitted. This would be helpful so we can see on one page an overall summary of how timely the Grantee is on submitting their Follow Up forms and which forms are past due.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When an individual is added as a collaborator, they seem to skip the registration process? They are not tied to an organization and don't have a role assigned. I'm getting emails from people that have been collaborators and think they have access to the system but don't. I'd also like to assign follow ups to a collaborator without having to add them as a user first. Can they automatically be granted applicant status?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The filtering tool is really handy for seeing only specific processes, but I would really like a way to exclude one process from the total list. Currently, the only way to do that is to apply a filter selecting everything but that process, which feels a little cumbersome. It would be nice to have an additional switch added to the filter for selecting "include/exclude" and then being able to make the filter selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, any user with Board Member level access can see ALL closed evaluations and it causes confusion. It would be helpful if that tab showed ONLY the closed evaluations to which a user is or was assigned.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful to allow Admins to submit for an applicant. We have instances of students/nonprofits completing their application but not hitting the submit button before the deadline. It is cumbersome to change the deadline for that applicant, proxy in as them (or have them sign in) to click submit. It's especially time intensive for SLM UA where a student has multiple opportunities, and therefore, multiple places where a deadline would need to be changes.

Similarly to reverting an application status, it would be nice to be able to progress an application from the admin side.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be extremely helpful if we could pull failed quizzes into reports.

We have had situations where students (bless their hearts) answer questions incorrectly on the quiz and then give up on contacting us to reset these quizzes. Instead, they don't fill out the application.
    If we could pull this information into a report with contact information and responses, we could easily contact them and remind them that we are here to help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keep it simple. SORT SORT SORT, should be a simple click of the header and not MANUALLY sort. Good grief!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Maybe there is a way to do it and I need to be educated on it. Is there a way to batch assign the Eligibility Quiz to multiple scholarship processes vs individually?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unclick a radio button answer.

12 votes

We're glad you're here