We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We had a lot of problems this year with 3rd party individuals being confused by the fact they received an email from the student and an email from us for the same request. Is there some way to streamline things so that the 3rd party recipient would only receive one email? I would prefer our template email to the student's email, as they often don't include all or the correct information. Or maybe possible to add the students email wording to the start of the auto-generated email? It became even more confusing for students who were requesting documents for multiple…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a "group by student" button similar to the one for evaluators that allows administrators to group by student in the dashboard buckets.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We would love to be able to see whether a past grant was declined at the LOI stage or the application stage on the organization summary page. Currently, the application status simply says "denied" if a grant was declined, but for us it is important to know at which stage a past grant was declined. As it is now, we have to go through multiple steps, looking at what we have from the applicant and determining if it is a full application. Simply stating that information on the organization summary page would make this an even better "at a glance"…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  7 comments  ·  Statuses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love to see every question have the option (or not) to be in print packets. We have a few explanatory sections that no one (applicant, staff, evaluators) needs to see when reviewing.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be helpful to allow Admins to submit for an applicant. We have instances of students/nonprofits completing their application but not hitting the submit button before the deadline. It is cumbersome to change the deadline for that applicant, proxy in as them (or have them sign in) to click submit. It's especially time intensive for SLM UA where a student has multiple opportunities, and therefore, multiple places where a deadline would need to be changes.

Similarly to reverting an application status, it would be nice to be able to progress an application from the admin side.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I know this question has been raised before, but I can't tell how long ago, so I am resubmitting to indicate continued interest. It would be helpful in Organization Search to have a Back to Search Results function. If I do an organization search with multiple possible matches, I have to redo the search if I happen to pick the wrong one the first time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a Copy to Another Process button in the Submit Section. I can tell when a request should go to another process but I am forced to mark it as complete and assign an evaluator and then send it back to submitted (which I often miss because the button is at the bottom of the page and I have to scroll down to find it! Move that up while you are adding the new button, please.) It would be much simpler to have a button there as well to allow me to move it to an internal system. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd like to see an option "declined by student" available after the scholarship has gone to the approval bin. We've had students that end up being offered full tuition from a school for athletics or academics & they no longer need our scholarship(s). We have a paper form that we've used in the past for students to complete, but I'd like to see an option to mark a request as "denied by student" and then we can have a follow-up or a place to attach the information we collect in the form.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It appears that when a grant application is reassigned it does not also reassign the follow-up forms. Is this always the case or am I simply having an issue? It would be very helpful to not have to click through and reassign those forms as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be helpful if you could use the batch Close Request function when their are still open follow ups. We terminate students who have submitted their follow for the semester but have to go individually in to the request to close it. Since you can close a request with open follow ups on an individual basis you should be able to do it by batch as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be so helpful for the Process Summary to easily convert to a pdf, for sharing purposes, just like the Question List for the application. Unless I'm missing some training, the only way I can share/get feedback from my colleagues on that is to copy and paste it into a Word document or email. When I've finalized an application process and want to circulate it for input/approval, the Process Summary should be able to go with it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be very helpful if we had the ability to mass upload documents from file to the email attachments in GLM. It would also be great if we had the ability, with a checkbox, to mass delete the email attachments once we are done with them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To avoid sending all automatic emails to every grants manager in a process. It would be helpful to be able to have emails attached to a specific requests be automatically directed to the grants manager assigned to the request?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the eligibility section on the UA, it would be helpful if we could minimize each rule group so that we can easily find the rule group that needs work. Some of our scholarships have a lot of rules, so a minimize feature would be great. An alphabetize feature would be helpful too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maybe there is a way to do it and I need to be educated on it. Is there a way to batch assign the Eligibility Quiz to multiple scholarship processes vs individually?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We often give to organizations who in turn fund other individuals (actual grant recipient) in separate locations. It would be great if we could have both the general organization info as well as a place for contact info for individual recipient. Sometimes, we even give to one organization with multiple grants, each eventually funding different individuals around the world. I am somewhat new to this so I may be missing something...

Idea posted June 15, 2011 by Amity Wicks, Rivendell Stewards Trust

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Several applicants have asked how to add hyperlinks to their applications. Please allow hyperlinks on future applications. There is often a character or word count limit for open calls (due to the high submission numbers) and hyperlinks are an invaluable tool for applicants.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great if administrators could permit other users (eg board members) access to the metrics dashboard. It is a great summary of the foundation giving and would be helpful for others to view

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have some very involved branching logic. When I'm trying to troubleshoot/debug the logic, it would be helpful if I could collapse rule groups that I don't need to work on. I'd like it to behave like Outlining in Microsoft Word - where I can expand and collapse to different levels overall, or expand/collapse individual rule groups. It would allow me to "declutter" what I'm looking and more easily find my way through the maze of rules.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?