Skip to content

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Sort the Administrator dashboard by universe.

Our SLM currently runs 2 universes and multiple independent processes simultaneously (and that number is only going to grow). The main administrator dashboard mixes all of those statuses (draft, submitted, assigned, etc.) together. In order to find the information I am looking for, I have to filter the processes, but with multiple universes and processes, that can get very time-consuming. Can there be a button/dropdown on the dashboard that allows me to only see the applicants for the universe that I choose?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Statuses  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Close Submission Rather Than Deny or Abandon

Our foundation uses a process as a "general inquiry", for folks to complete and we then have a staff member determine if they are a good fit for certain grant rounds. It would be amazing if there was an option aside from "abandon" or "deny" in which we could close a complete application, after it has been copied to a new process for further development.

This eliminates any confusion for our applications when they look at the dashboard. As of right now, we're denying them as they are being copied, but they can see the denial in the dashboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Group Process Application History

It would be beneficial to have a place to go and see a history of applications for every process, live and archived with applications that were awarded or denied. It occurs to me to accomplish this it might also be helpful to be able to group processes to gather this history to be able to see all history for say example Family Fund Grant 2022 and Family Fund Grant 2023. Perhaps this could be accomplished through a report of some kind while an integration into the system would be easier and more accessible. We would use this when meeting with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Withdrawn" option

Hi- not sure if others have requested this but any possible
    way you guys can add a "withdrawn" option just like:
    "Denied", "Abandoned" and "Approved". Thank you!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. LOI decline vs application decline

We would love to be able to see whether a past grant was declined at the LOI stage or the application stage on the organization summary page. Currently, the application status simply says "denied" if a grant was declined, but for us it is important to know at which stage a past grant was declined. As it is now, we have to go through multiple steps, looking at what we have from the applicant and determining if it is a full application. Simply stating that information on the organization summary page would make this an even better "at a glance"…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  6 comments  ·  Statuses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base