GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

31 results found

1. We really like the clone feature available when editing a table, and it would be helpful if this were available for all questions. Having to manually copy over the drop-down items and additional information is very time consuming.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can Foundant add numeric grant numbers that auto-counts grants in a process?

For example, we support research projects and grantees need to acknowledge it in the research paper with something to the effect of "We acknowledge financial support from "Foundation Name" under grant # ("Foundation Acronym"-***) at the end of the paper. The grant number allows for tracking where we would enter in the grant number in something like Google Scholar and see how many papers have been published through it.

Right now, there are no unique identifiers for Grants to track externally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, the only way to provide a form to be completed is through links. I'd like to attach an excel spreadsheet that needs to be completed and uploaded by applicants. We have run into issues where links to forms break and it would be much simpler to provide the attachment within the application question.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. While I understand why you cannot delete question fields once an applicant or staff member has submitted a response on it, sometimes that question needs to be deleted moving forward and based on how we have set things up it is preferred to not create/copy a new process when we want to make deletions. It would be nice to be able to "toggle"/hide a question from the applicant/grant manager on forms when we no longer want them to be answered/used.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be helpful for grant agreements to be able to have the organization and user registration information available to populate the agreement form. Otherwise they need to be entered again to have a stand-alone document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love the addition of tables and the summary row but I also would like to see a summary column so we can have totals automated on both ends of the table.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have a budget form with a table for Revenue and a table for Expenses. It would be great to be able to calculate the net (revenue minus expenses) without the applicant having to do math or cut-paste totals from the separate tables into a third table or field.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need the system to generate a score for the application based on how questions on the application are answered. For example: a GPA between 3.8-4.0 would receive 10 pts, 3.6-3.79 would receive 8 pts, etc. This could be a % score.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently the columns in tables are all the same width, but there are use cases where it would make sense for one column to be wider than another.

For example, in our budget we have 5 columns - Expense, Request, Cash Match, In-Kind Match, and Calculation/Description. By my calculation if you have 5 columns only 33 characters are visible at one time. However, in our use case, 3 of the fields would not contain more than 7 characters (plus the characters for the column headings). Being able to resize those columns would free more real estate for fields where users…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, when I create a table that may have an unknown number of rows used (such as asking applicants to list the date, time, location of grant-funded events), I just have to guess at what might be the right number of rows to add. If an applicant only uses one row of 10 available, the application packet will still print all 10 rows and use up a lot of space. Can blank rows be collapsed in the application packet?

(Even better would be to allow applicants to add rows if needed, but I suspect that's more complicated.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Form Building  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The addition of the subtotal function within tables is great, but more is needed for it to be compatible with my workflow. In particular, I would like to be able to have a subtotal that captures other subtotals.

For example, I have one grant that has three funding categories, and one non-funding category. I can subtotal each of the three funding categories, but it won't let me then see a subtotal of those three added together, only the total of the three funding categories plus the non-funding category (which I also need, but I want to see both). Otherwise I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Often I have a series of yes/no questions that might be easier or less intimidating to an applicant if they were in a single table. While I know that I can create that using a drop down menu, it would require less of the system, and potentially move faster if it were a choice for a column setting. The same concept (creating a column setting) would also be useful to number rows that data is entered in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have the option to enter the # of rows you want when cloning. Instead of having to clone 10 times, i can click "clone row" 1 time and enter a number and badaboom badabing i have that many copies of the row. Magic!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be helpful to have answers that were selected earlier from a drop down list be able to carry over to another part of the application.

Totals from tables carrying over to a budget summary table would also be useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, if I copy a table in another application like Excel or a web browser, it pastes all the values into the destination cell. It would be great if I (and our grantees!) could paste or upload table data from other sources.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need to be able to branch from table responses. For example. We formerly used 2 radio button questions for reporting year and reporting month. When grantees respond with specific months (end of quarters), certain question groups will open.

Now, we want to convert 2 questions into 1 table (a column for year and another for month), but we can't use our branching groups now.....:-(

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Request: Ability to apply regular expressions (REGEX) to a field in a table-style question.

Use Case: Applicants are asked to assign percentages (%) to demographic questions about the population served. The total at the bottom must add up to 100%.

Example:

* 20% -- A
    * 20% -- B
    * 20% -- C
    * 20% -- D
    * 20 % -- E
    * 20% -- F
    TOTAL: 120% <-- would be rejected because it is not 100%

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you format the summary row in tables to match the format on the rows above. In particular, use the thousands "comma"? It looks weird now if you use a summary row because the formatting is different.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great if the admin could set both a minimum and maximum character count for such questions as "Integer." For example, if we require a 7-digit number, we can set the maximum to 7 characters, but we don't have a way to set the minimum character count to 7 as well, which can contribute to mistakes with ID submission.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add the ability to select multiple rows/columns when building tables, so that when you mess up for the 50th time, you can delete all your extra rows at once. :-)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?