Skip to content

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Outlook Integration/Tasks

For those of you who work with special projects who need to collect reports from multiple sources it's hard to keep track of when certain report dates are due. My wish item is for the GLM to have an email/calendar integration to mitigate any "through-the-cracks" issues. Kind of like the tasks feature seen in CSuite. I would like this feature in the GLM.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  External Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. GLM Integration with MailChimp

Hi. I'm told that Community Suite integrates with MailChimp. Curious to know if Foundant plans to add that feature to GLM?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  0 comments  ·  External Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Docusign integration

As a result of COVID19, we have decided to use Docusign to get our Grant Agreements signed and returned to us. I notice other systems have an integration with Docusign. Is this on the radar for Foundant?

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  External Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of finalizing our first version of the DocuSign integration, with a focus on workflows for agreement.   If you would like to provide feedback in an early adopter program in the Nov timeframe please reach out to me.

-sammie

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base