Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

48 results found

1. When 'Promise' is indicated in the 'Add Pledge/Promise' function, please make 'First Payment Date' NOT a required field. Majority of time, this information is unknown.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We are trying to create a process for emailing tax receipts. We have many tax receipt templates and want to ensure we choose the correct one via mailed vs electronic. However, the biggest hurdle is that we do not know if an email address is available for each donor when we are in the "add donation" page.

It would be easier to create donations through the donation tab rather than finding each profile. If the email was added to the options in the section shown in attached, that would help us plan accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Recurring donations - on the recurring donations page, the Next Date used to be highlighted in Red for current or past due donations. Please add the red highlight back.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multi-fund donations currently don't offer the option to add a separate campaign to each of the different segments.

I currently still have to split a gift into multiple transactions to ensure that our analytic and data integrity is maintained. Should consider any analytics that are impacted and include additional fields like campaign and service area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please provide a way for us to edit/delete an automatic pledge adjustment. There is no way to do that in the system, and if you accidentally miskey something that causes an automatic pledge adjustment, it's permanently recorded. This not only messes up the GL details, but it also creates an inaccurate pledge total amount that shows up in the system.

Case in point, we accidentally added an extra number on a payment which then increased a pledge by $2.5 million. It was a simple mistake, pure accident. However, we're stuck now in perpetuity with the wrong figure showing on this…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I create a donation record, I often select a different mailing address than the primary for the donor on the particular gift I'm posting. The new address prints perfectly on the acknowledgement letter but does NOT print on the envelope. Instead, the Primary Address for the donor profile is printing on the envelope. When working in the DONATIONS > Receipts space, I would like to see the address I selected for the donation printed on both the letter and the envelope. Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A major downside of CSuite is the lack of a robust "contact record" for each donor profile. The engagement tab isn't it because you can't bulk upload a particular contact method. For instance, I have about 40 new contacts that I sent a mailing to. I want to (1) bulk upload them as new profiles then (2) make a record of the mailing and (3) include the pdf of the document I mailed.

Any other modern CRM can easily accomplish this, and list the mailing as a contact alongside phone calls, emails, etc.

The only way to do this in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add the pay schedule to Pledge/Promise reports. We want to be able to see upcoming expected payments to be able to send reminders. I thought of creating a custom field so solve this issue but it doesn't seem like there's an option to create custom fields in Pledge/Promises.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Used to be a RE NXT user, and one of the best features was Workflow Designer. You could create processes — known as workflows — as an automated series of steps in the form of actions, emails, or conditions. You can assign actions to someone in your organization to complete, then add conditions to have the workflow move to the next action.
    You could add emails to your workflow and set conditions to automatically send those emails to your constituents. You'll add actions and emails based on your chosen criteria and let the workflow do all the work, saving yourself…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I just spoke to a donor who expressed their frustration with not being able to adjust their recurring donation after it is set up - it would be a great option to our recurring donors if they could easily change the date payments are drafted, donation amount, as well as the card being used. Is this already possible and I have somehow missed it? Thanks!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to have the ability to apply a percentage or dollar amount of a donation to the spendable and the remainder to the endowed portion. We have some funds that have been setup this way but currently the donation has to be entered as two separate donations in order to achieve the split.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently, it appears that we can only provide monthly tax receipts for recurring gifts. If the donor requests a yearly receipt for their recurring gifts there doesn't appear to be an easy "flag" letting us know who has indicated this preference. It would be nice if there was a mechanism within recurring gifts that tracks who wants a yearly receipt of their recurring gift rather than a new receipt every time a recurring gift is processed. The less we rely on an employee to remember to do tasks, the more efficient we can become.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently when entering a multifund donation only one Donation Type is allowed. Under certain circumstances split donations need to be applied to different revenue accounts.

Adding the ability to select a Donation Type for each multifund line item would expedite the entry process and eliminate separate entries for split gifts.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Instead of having two separate "entries" for a donation when a donor is covering the CC fees, it would be great for those two numbers to be combined and show as one donation. When this process generates two donations, i.e., $500 donation and $23.50 in credit card fees, when you run a report for the Fund Advisor to update them on the number of donations that the Fund received, the number is not accurate because it is counting some of donations as two.

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we please have one donation listed for credit card gifts that cover the fee? I know that both get covered in the template amount, but it's weird to have them listed as separate gifts that we then have to click the red sent button for...

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Thanks for making previous changes to the main public securities screen and sorting it by reverse date rather than randomly. I have an additional request for sorting within an individual public security donation. We recently received 101 individual stocks from a donor. Using the public security feature for that worked great; however, the stocks are listed in a random order. In CSuite and on the tax receipt, instead of being listed in an alpha order by ticker symbol (which we would prefer and is how we received the stocks), 101 individual stocks are listed in a random order. This makes…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice if recurring donors could login or follow a link in their monthly receipt email that would allow them to edit or cancel their recurring donations instead of having to call our office to make any changes or stop their donations.

140 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When inputting donations, being able to see recent giving history from the "Add Donation" screen would be helpful. Something similar to the voucher side where you can see recent vouchers from vendors.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to see a donor history view that looks similar to fund history. Now when you click into a fund's history, you see top donors, a graph of giving over time, and a pie chart. It would be wonderful to see this on a donor's profile as well that easily displays funds they have given to, years they have given the most etc. etc.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?