GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

50 results found

1. Challenge: at most times of the year, we have between 3 and 5 processes "open" at 1 time. Some of our applicants do not realize we have several grant rounds open and do not scroll to find the correct process. They click the first apply button that they see and fill out the incorrect application! Idea: would it be possible to have the Available process have 1 line (like the dropdown in the application) so that 5 or 6 processes would show at 1 time; the applicant would click to open the drop-down description, and reveal the preview and apply…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If an organization has multiple users, and user A creates a request, as the product works currently user B can NOT copy over that data when they enter a new application. I'm requesting that all users be able to copy data from all existing requests for an organization no matter who created the request.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When an applicant returns to the application to resume work, the groups of questions could be collapsed and if all questions within the group are complete - the group could be flagged (with a check or a color change). Or, have an option to allow the admins to create the applications in pages, which can be flagged as complete when all questions are filled in on that page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As well as using Foundant GLM as an Administrator, I use it as an applicant. Several of the foundations I apply to use Foundant, which is great. One thing I don't like is the Applicant's Dashboard page. One community foundation in the area is the "mother" to 12 others, and I have applied to 6 of these as well as the "mother" foundation. My dashboard is a cluttered mess of applications in several different stages. Yes, they are arranged in order of application date, but that's the only organization there is. I only have 1 year's worth of applications (11…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great if... there was an alert for applicants notifying them that they have an active grant. With a few exceptions, we do not allow organizations to have more than one active grant (per program) at a time. Recently, I had a couple applicants submit applications who already had active grants. I did not know they had active grants until I looked at each organization's history. It would be great if the active grant was highlighted on their dashboard or they received an alert when applying for a grant notifying them that they had an active grant. This…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love that we can allow all users to see the organization's request history - we just put this into place. However, they can't see who the follow ups are assigned to, and can't see the question list for the follow up - will that eventually be added? (I'm sure it's complex technologically.) It would be so helpful if they could see, "oh, Emily the CFO is currently set up to submit the follow up, and I can contact the funder to get it assigned to me now that Emily has left the organization." or even "oh, Emily has access…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. From what I can tell, applicants are unable to delete application drafts. I realize as admin we can delete drafts but I am wondering if applicants would delete drafts is they were able to. We have many draft applications that seem to be abandoned. I was going to make a practice of deleting draft applications once a year so they don't pile up. I wonder what other do

Idea posted April 18, 2012 by Erin Baird, Allegany Franciscan Ministries

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. it's great that within an organization, everyone can view all of the applications that were submitted. Unfortunately, they can not see the followups. this is a challenge when a new person takes over a project and they don't use the same account. as well the primary contact which is usually the executive director can not even see the followups to know if they have been complete or what was shared. this would be so helpful for our non-profits so they can easily share application and followups... thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We delay our grantees' ability to see the decision on their application by 14 days. This was set up for us by Foundant. We upload their approval/denial letters into their request documents at the time of the decision, but do not want the grantees to see the letters until after the 14 day period when both the decision and the letter should become simultaneously visible to them. At this point in time, we have only two choices - to never allow the applicant to see their approval/denial letters in their Request Documents, or to wait before posting the letters to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An applicant recently told me of a challenge when working on multiple applications for different funders at the same time which all use the Foundant GLM system. Apparently you can't do it. You have to open a different browser or open private browser windows to login to more than one funder. It would be helpful to enable applicants to be able to login to more than one funder as they can copy/paste information that can be used in multiple applications more easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?