Skip to content

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

15 results found

1. Submit button for Internal Process for Administrators

Please provide a Submit button for Administrators when they are Copying Requests into an Internal Process. Do not make us have to select the option while copying that the Initial Submit Status has to be Submitted. I would like to create a Draft and go in and edit away in fields and then Submit the request when I feel it is ready, it is an Internal process anyway, and I am an Administrator.

Sure it is fine to go and select the Submitted choice when copying, but maybe I just want to submit it later, not when I am creating…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Move the Copy Request option of Select Initial Status to the top of the list of Process selections

Back in the day, when you could Copy Request, we could just copy into Draft and still be able to submit as an Applicant without too much stress. At least, that is how I remember the system working. Especially working with Internal Processes. We may have even had a Submit button at the bottom. I don't recall exactly, but now, it's a bit more work.

Now, I have to be sure to scroll to the bottom of my long list of processes to be able to find the Select Initial Status options and be sure to select the Submitted option-particularly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include cc/bcc in template preview when configuring auto emails

When I'm configuring automatic emails for a form, I always click the eye icon to preview the template. For some reason, it includes all the information that's been set up in the template except for the cc/bcc fields. It would save some navigation if those were included along with all the other template information already displayed - I currently have to navigate to the actual email template to review which addresses have/have not been included in the cc/bcc fields in the template, which sort of negates the usefulness of the preview function within the configuration view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Access code

Applicant's often ask me about a Access Code. We never use them.

It would be helpful if you can include a statement at the end of where it says .... "at the top of this page..." another sentance that says "If you you have not been provided an access code - please click on the home button above.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. December 2023 Theme Release Feedback

Hi All,
    On December 6th, 2023 we updated the theme/general styling of GLM/SLM. We hope you all are enjoying these shifts in design, but in our commitment to continual improvement, we wanted to create a space where feedback could be collected. As you adopt the new look and feel, please use this idea to help continue to iterate with your feedback.

Best,
    Sammie

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Move Save Summary button above process description

After more than 6 years at Foundant, I still forget to click Save Summary when editing process summary bc it is usually out of my line of sight. Clients do this all the time. Moving it into line of vision would really help people not lose changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make "Next Pending Application" button stay in the same scholarship process

Students can apply for multiple scholarship opportunities with our UA. If an evaluator saves an evaluation and clicks "next pending," the system takes them to the first scholarship opportunity the student applied for, which isn't the opportunity the evaluator was trying to read. This makes the "next pending" button basically useless. We would like a way to adjust this feature to stay within the same process.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Blind Review

In SLM evaluations, you are only able to add two custom columns to the user dashboard and are required to keep applicant first and last name.

Our foundation uses blind review to align with our DEI initiative. When following blind review, the applicant first and last name appear as [HIDDEN] (see screenshot) and are unable to be removed. Our reviewers have given feedback that they would like the opportunity to have those be optional columns so that they are able to pull in more relevant information like high school attended, major, GPA, etc.

Removing the requirement to keep first and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Copy functionality

We have over 50 applicant processes, rather then make 1:All other processes that have Copy functionality enabled, could we have a group by function with the Copy Functionality?

IE Process 1 - 10 are of one group and they can copy between each other then 11-15 are of another group and they can copy between each process.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Adding Custom Columns to All Pages - Especially Organization Summary

The Organization Summary Page currently shows Status, Amount Grant, and Amount Paid. It does not allow us to readily see which of our Program Staff a grant is assigned to. As we award multiple grants to one specific organization and oftentimes, those grants are assigned to different Program Staff in our office, it would be wonderful to see at a glance, which PS person a grant is assigned to. Similar to the way we are able to add a few custom columns to the Follow Ups Submitted page, we should be able to do the same on ALL pages we…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to Edit Payments on the Payment Tracking Page

It would be a HUGE time saver to be able to edit payments on the Payment Tracking Page, rather than having to go into each individual Project and edit the payment there. Just have the edit pencil icon right next to the eye, and the blue plus sign on the payment tracking page. When entering additional comments, after a payment has been posted, it is extremely time consuming to do this for 50+ payments at a time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add sorting function to Merge Templates

Would it be possible to add a sorting feature to merge templates? We use 45-50 different merge templates, and to keep things organized, we group them by kind: Announcement Letters, Award Letters, Quarterly payment letters, etc. Currently, when we need to upload an additional template it is just added at the bottom of the list. A sorting feature would help us move that last added new template to others like it in the list. A sorting feature would expedite finding the right letter template rather than scrolling up and down until the correct template is located. For instance, in “Follow-Up…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Payment Screen Charity Check

Would it be possible to add a Guidestar Charity check button on the payment screen in the area by the payment amount? This would be helpful in making sure the charity check was done before making the payment. In the past I have forgotten to do this at the time of making payment, a button here would help if it is possible.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tabbed sections in Applications

I would love to be able to break up long applications into tabbed sections or, better yet, separate pages. The ability to add section breaks and group questions that came with GLM 2.0 helps. But I still think it would be easier for grant seekers to navigate long applications if questions were organized on different pages.

Survey Moneky has a nice interface for organizing questions in multiple page surveys. Their interface doesn't allow users to select pages by clicking on a tab, which is what I would love to see, but it does allow users to flip between pages that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would anyone else like to see Declined grants in the Dashboard?

I love the quick Dashboard view to see what has been submitted, granted, etc. but would also like the same info at a glance for the number grants which have been declined. There doesn't seem to a be a "one click" way to view this info.

posted August 5, 2011 by Alison King, The Ron Joyce Foundation

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  24 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?