GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

697 results found

1. From the SLM Dashboard we have the ability to Filter by Processes. In the same way it would be great to be able to Filter by Applicant.

We do not use universal application so this filter would allow us to group, screen and use Batch options based on an applicant name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Building forms with many branching questions groups can get confusing. It would be nice, as an admin, to be able to see how each question group is branched within a form without having to click on each one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to have quick access to recently searched or recently modified/accessed requests or organizations. I find myself in and out of a lot of requests in one day and it would be nice to have quicker access to recent ones without having to re-search each time. I saw someone posted this previously with 9 votes but it was archived. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If returning applicants use the copy feature, unfortunately, the system also copies their previously received third party letters of recommendation. In other words, letters of recommendation from the prior grant cycle are copied to the new application.

Please allow us to turn off copying for third party questions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When reviewing opportunities in UA, it would be helpful to have the award decision and award amount noted on the "Related Opportunities" tab, rather than having to click into each opportunity and navigate to the award details or decision sections.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We need functionality to remove an evaluator from a panel after that evaluator (or other evaluators) have begun scoring. Presently, the only way to do this is to revert the application, which removes the work of other evaluators.

We have encountered 2 situations this year where an evaluator discovered a conflict of interest after they started scoring. We need to remove them or at least remove the scores from the applications they completed. RIght now that will be a manual process.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the Budgeting Tool for opportunities in the Universal Application in SLM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The share evaluation function, with anonymity option, needs to be added to each UA opportunity as it exists in non-UA processes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have many users with the roles of Evaluator and Applicant, which poses a problem because we cannot restrict their Evaluator role by process nor can we modify the permissions of the Evaluator role. We just had a user with dual roles answer the "internal visibility" questions on their own grant application.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To effectively use Tables as a shared question in a Follow Up (as stated in documentation, very helpful for Budget and ongoing grantee progress statements) - being limited to only 5 columns does not allow for multi-year grants especially

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For SLM Universal Application follow ups it would be great to be able to reorganize the list, in alpha order for example. Right now it is in the order of when the follow ups were created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm reposting this since it was first submitted a few years ago and it is still an issue for us. It would be very beneficial to allow Shared Documents to be uploaded per Process. Currently if you upload shared documents, all board members in other processes can also see anything that is uploaded. We are unable to use this for our committees for this reason and I have to e-mail the documents versus the board members being able to review them in Foundant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to pull a list of the "grant manager" assignments for all assigned requests by adding a data field under "Processes" and "Requests" in report data sets.

I'd like to be able to pull a report of which staff member is assigned to each request. Currently, I have to proxy as each staff member to pull each list individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When evaluators are assigned applications as a batch action, it would be really helpful if an automatic email could go out to each evaluator letting them know they have been assigned applications for a particular process (one email per process, not per application). Currently, the only way evaluators can receive an automatic email is if each application is assigned one by one. That's time-consuming for the person assigning the evaluators, and that would generate a lot of individual emails to each evaluator. Having automatic emails go out to evaluators after batch assignments are made would eliminate the current two-step process…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have about 60 scholarships, 200 applicants (1,100 applications), and 32 reviewers every year. When I assign applications for review, I want every student to be assigned to 2 reviewers. And I want all reviewers to have roughly the same number of applicants/students (not applications since we use Universal App). So I sort the applications by applicant name, and then manually click all applications for students x, y, z, and then batch assign to 2 reviewers. I have to repeat this process for all 1,100 applications in the system. I would love for there to be an automated way to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful to be able to do a user search that pulls all users marked as primary contacts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great, when copy form is allowed for applicants, internal questions would come in blank. That way it's a "fresh" form for us, if that makes sense.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am suggesting that the header area be made editable. It would be worthwhile if we could truly mimic our website header (logo and navigation) so the user thinks they never truly leave our website since there is no option to embed Foundant forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The "close request" button has caused confusion for our staff. It's being clicked accidentally. As you go through the scholarship workflow, you often click the buttons in the bottom right corner. The Close Request button is located in the bottom right, but is not a button we want clicked. I also think using the word Closed is not the right word to use. Could the button be moved and the name changed to indicate something more drastic? "Close" can sound like you are just finishing this particular step in the process. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be helpful if there were an option to copy applications without uploads. Often we only want the basic info and not the uploads, especially in a process with branching logic that only requires the uploads based on the answers. It's a problem to change or delete the prior uploads: first you have to answer the branching question with the value that shows them, take action, then change the answer back to the current value.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?