GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

84 results found

1. Occasionally we have a new administrator that we add to our system. The issue is when added they automatically receive emails for our processes including those that are archived. We create a new process for each cycle, so what this means is we spend a good deal of time deselecting their name on old processes so they don't receive automatically generated emails about grant reports. It would be nice if a new administrator's name would only appear on current processes or if it would be an "opt in" option versus "opt out."

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we add to the Greeting page language to add “Administrator administrator@grantinterface.com” to their address book so that our emails will be sure to land in their inbox! Put it in a different color font so that it will be noticed when they open this software.

We continue to have problems delivering emails to our grantees and creates duplicate work for us. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to have an automated "reminder to submit email" to be generated after 15-30 days to remind them to submit their application.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We would really like to have the rich text editor also available for the email templates. We would like to be able to underline/bold/italics/bullet points/etc for emails that are automated from the system.

We will often bypass sending an auto email to instead spend the work doing them individually specifically because we cannot add emphasis in the text. Please consider adding this functionality!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to send auto emails at the midpoint of the grant period. No need for any reporting at that point, but we want to remind grantees to contact us if they have questions or anything has changed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if all fields were available for email merges. Specifically, we schedule in person meetings as part of our review process, and those times are loaded into the application and evaluation so that I can display them for evaluators. I'd love to pull that field into the applicant emails. This is currently the only process email that I have to send outside of Foundant.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the past few months, I've seen a high increase in applicants emailing and calling saying they cannot find the "Administrator Comment" when I revert back to draft, so I logged back in as the applicant to see what the sudden confusion is - it's incredibly hard to find in the applicant view! When I MAKE an administrator comment, there is a blue highlighted strip across the top. When I log in as the applicant, there is just a little vertical bar, with text smaller than regular instructions. A lot of our applicants are elderly, and it's been very time…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It used to be that the only required fields for a new user was the name, email and password. Now, when I create a new user (for example, as an evaluator), I have to include their title, phone, address, city, etc. It's a pain, and I don't usually have those details. Can I change those fields so they're not required? Or change at least some of them? Thanks!
    Tom

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I had a partner organization reach out to ask if it was possible for their organization to receive email notification to multiple people from the system. From the sounds of it, in the GLM only the applicant of the request (or assignee of follow-ups) can receive the automatic emails generated from the system.

If it would be possible to have an option to select multiple recipients for an email to be sent from the system that would be great!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An idea! Currently, there is no way to batch email only users who are actively assigned to a scholarship committee. There is only a way to email all users who have scholarship committee as their role. This would be helpful with sending pre evaluation updates before evaluations are assigned. Currently, you have to manually send out emails to those assigned to committees.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. can we have a way to un send emails when we mess up?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In order to facilitate the archival of correspondance linked to an organization or a request, we try to always send e-mails directrly from Foundant (using the "Send (no template)" option.

However, the responses come to our Outlook inbox and we have to save them somewhere in order to upload them in the Document section of the organization or request. It takes time and it does not allow us to view all correspondance in one place (e-mail history).

There is a lot of back and forth with applicants and grantees, so that would be very useful!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are continuing to understand the  needs and workflows for emails that need to come back into the system. 

What providers are people using? 

Are there emails other than responses to system messages that need to live in the system? 

If an email was sent in relation to a request, example for submitted, where would you want to view that email from? 

Any thoughts are very helpful

13. We often have to turn off automatic e-mails for short period of times when we work on individual requests and do not want the applicant to receive a notification.

Sometimes, we forget to turn the automatic e-mail back on in the tool manager and it creates confusion.

It would be great to be able to toggle off (an on) automatic e-mails for an individual request, directly in the request.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In sending out emails to applicants, in most cases they are already going to the primary contact (grant writer, Dev Director, program mgr. etc.) And the ED or CEO is almost always the secondary contact. It seems silly for the drop-down option to be "cc primary contact"...when it should include the option of "cc secondary contact". We just completed our entire first GLM process, and have only now realized that we've not been cc'ing the ED of most organizations!! This puts the onus on the primary to share. And yes, I guess we should have been adding a cc to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have evaluators that email our applicants outside of Foundant and then copy and paste it into their evaluation. It would be useful if we had the ability to be able to choose if we would like the staff evaluator to have the ability to email through Foundant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Love the idea of the Evaluation Side by Side view! Although I would like to see two important things brought into this view.

The Send Email button that would appear at the bottom of the LOI or Application used to say "Email [Applicant's Name]" - it doesn't appear anymore. It is not at the bottom of the "Your Evaluation" in side by side, where you can Deny Request, or Save the evaluation, and for some weird reason you can now Send Email to Yourself* -but not to the applicant.
    I am not sure why you might want to send yourself…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We give grants to non-profits and international organizations. . . . .many of whom have email addresses ending in ".org", or other international designations.

PLEASE don't restrict my email address format to " mailto:name@domain.com "

Idea posted January 4, 2013 by Karen Wallace, First Fruit Incorporated

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be helpful to be able to build a report that demonstrates the status of an application based on email. For example, an application that has been denied, whether they have been emailed and the status of the email (ie whether they have opened it). Right now we are tracking that outside of GLM. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be really helpful to be able to remove/add individual emails when using a batch email to applicants/evaluators. It is so tedious to manually type each email when you only need to exclude a handful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?