Skip to content

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2053 results found

1. confirmation page

Is there a way to let the applicant know that they did not match to any scholarship opportunities on the confirmation page?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Import scholarship awards and applicant information into SLM

Ability to import Applicant and scholarship award information from outside organizations (high schools or CC) to be able to request follow-up forms and communicate with the applicant regarding their award, etc. Very similar to the scholarship import to CSuite.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Batch Deactivate Users

Can't vote for the previously posted idea. This would be very helpful when our board members roll off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. notification days

I would like to have the ability set 2 follow-up Notification Days. One, for a 14-day reminder and another for a 7-day reminder

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the email templates list more readable

We have a number of GLM email templates and sometimes it is quite confusing to choose the correct one, especially if sending out numerous emails. There are two ways that possibly it would be easier to distinguish among the numerous templates. One being, being able to assign templates to folders, so the list is smaller. Secondly, to make the background colour of each of the shaded templates darker or a different colour, so when scrolled over it is more apparent what is being chosen.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include branch logic questions as part of a regular question group (not a separate group)

It should be possible to use questions that utilize branching and access all of the branched options within a regular question group (very similar to qualtrix, where you can have a regular question mixed in with a question with branching in a single section).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Additional contacts

Got a great idea from one of my grantees in their eval today:
    "While it was easy for me to acquire login information from your organization, it might be easier on you to have people create their own account and then choose their organization from a drop down box. It would save you from always having to create accounts."
    So think about that as an option!
    Meanwhile - I have to go merge two people from the same school district because someone didn;t contact me and I thought I had the duplicate id warning set up,

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Award Details Tab on Applicant Dasboard

It would be a nice feature to have an "$ Award Details" tab on the applicant's dashboard so they can easily view their amount awarded. Additionally, it would be helpful that applicants can also see the breakout of payments on the same tab (i.e. payment 1 + payment 2 = total awarded amount). Our Finance Dept. does not call these "installments" but rather we process first payments (80% of the total award) after DocuSign agreements completed between our organization and the applicant.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the names of follow up forms visible within the installment form they are attached to

When looking at an installment form, you can see the number of follow ups that are attached to that installment. It would be nice to be able to see the names of those follow up forms on each installment form, and possibly have a link to each follow up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Map of grantee locations

We would love a feature that would allow us to plot our grantees on a map to present to our Board in the board book.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Different automatic email for Universe submission than Opportunity submission

I would like to see a unique automatic email that is sent after the applicant submits their Universe. I want it to be 100% clear to students that they still have more work to do. I've detailed the additional steps in parts of my Universe, but I think the unique email would really drive the message home.
    I'm thinking it could be super simple, like this:

Dear {{Applicant.FirstName}},

Congratulations, your "Universal" scholarship application for {{Process.Name}} has been successfully submitted on {{Submission.InitialSubmitDate}}. Now you should know which individual scholarship opportunities you qualify for, and you can complete any Supplemental Questions for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Batch document download

We often need to pull request documents from applications in bulk. It would save time if this could be done in a batch, via Reports or other method (the template for the new batch process for payments comes to mind but exporting Request Documents is doubtless much more involved).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customize Role Permissions

Ideally, the permissions available for each role would have a default set of permissions, but these would be customizable. For example, we would like external evaluators to have access to the applicant's request history. This could be accomplished by allowing us to turn on this permission to the Staff Evaluator role or turn off undesirable permissions in the Board Member role. Our external reviewers should not be able to view all staff evaluator and board member scores. They score anonymously.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Branching within question groups (branched groups & individual questions)

Allow for both branched whole question groups and individual questions.

Our application has many questions within each section that could be branched, but it gets confusing to have to redirect applicants to a new section. It would be great to be able to have branched questions right within that question group/section so that all the same type of information stays under the same heading, but applicants are not having to wade through loads of "If Yes..." type questions that don't apply to them.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Applicant's dashboard - requests should be supported by Date

The sort order of requests that an applicant sees on their dashboard (under both the Active and Historical Requests tabs) should be by a date field, either the date the first form was submitted (either LOI or Application), or by the Decision date. It apparently (per Joe Spence on the Support desk) is currently sorted by the import date, which has no meaning to an applicant. When I as an admin look at requests for an Organization, they are sorted by decision date, which would work well for applicants as well. If you need an example of the currently wonky…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Universal Application for GLM

Would be nice if you could create a "universal" grant application as you can in scholarships. This would be easier for the nonprofits rather than the copy feature that is currently available. This would also make the review and follow-up process easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. on demand forms

Some of our awardees have gotten a lot of media attention. We need a way for them to be able to notify us (other than text or phone call) that also creates documentation in the system. I have a f/u form developed, but the only way to make it available is to assign it to someone. I would like it to be available at all times, so they can select it and fill it out immediately when they need it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Administrator to submit for applicant

It would be helpful to allow Admins to submit for an applicant. We have instances of students/nonprofits completing their application but not hitting the submit button before the deadline. It is cumbersome to change the deadline for that applicant, proxy in as them (or have them sign in) to click submit. It's especially time intensive for SLM UA where a student has multiple opportunities, and therefore, multiple places where a deadline would need to be changes.

Similarly to reverting an application status, it would be nice to be able to progress an application from the admin side.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow all organization contacts to view primary contact

We use the primary contact to denote the person who will receive grant letters/agreements at an organization. This person is typically the President/CEO or another officer and doesn't have an actual login. However, since grantees are unable to view their organization's primary contact they are unable to let us know when that person has left the organization and information needs to be updated.

A feature exists where applicants can view other requests AND other contacts at the organization. However, we don’t want applicants to be able to view other requests even if it’s from the same organization - we only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mx option

Wondering if you all have considered adding Mx. as an option along with Mr., Ms., Mrs. for individuals who may be gender-nonconforming?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base