CommunitySuite Idea Lab

1. Reports - Tasks - great output but we need the field "created by" so we know who is assigned to each task.

Reports - Tasks - great output but we need the field "created by" so we know who is assigned to each task. Also, on the MY TASKS list page, we need a column for the field "Task Object" (the profile to which the task is linked) otherwise the User/Creator sees the list of tasks but has not idea to whom each task is linked at a glance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take off variance column

The ability to delete certain columns from budget reports. For example, I do not want the percent column shown on my budget reports but the only way to get rid of it is if I export in excel and delete from there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to Delete a Task

PLEASE - build in the ability to build a task. We have recently had several deceased individuals with tasks and opportunities assigned. We need to be able to delete them, rather than marking them as done. This is so important due to the fact that we are tracking our tasks completed for board reporting and so simply cannot mark something as done that was not, and no longer needs to be done.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Viewable Log Entry - Open & Close of the GL

I understand that almost everything is logged in the system, yet only a subset are viewable/reportable. We'd like to be able to see a log entry for both opening and closing of the general ledger if at all possible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. attach a tribute to an internal donor advised fund grant

I couldn't vote for "interfund tribute" BUT I talked to Support and they said it's not an option to attach a tribute to a grant
    Just restating the previous Idea Lab: Allow a tribute for an interfund. Many times our donor advised funds will make a grant to another internal fund in honor or in memory of someone. We'd like to be able to track ALL gifts made in honor or memory of someone - not just external gifts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. campaigns

Have the option to enter a profile id number to add them to the invitee list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Filter out internal grants in

Please add the ability to filter out Internal Grants when running a Check custom report. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. donor report

Please make pledge data available when building custom donation and donor reports. I need the ability to include all people who are considered supporters in one report as well as get a total of dollars raised and committed to a fund. I currently have to run separate reports and merge them in Excel, which is unwelcome extra work to get a standard set of information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option for household changes to populate individual profiles linked to household

We would like an option for changes to households to populate/update the individual profiles linked to that household.

Now, when we make an address change or a change to Profile Types for a household profile, we must make the same changes to each individual profile linked to that household - in other words, we often must make the same exact edit on three or more profiles.

For example, if we discover that the address we have on file for a household with 2 linked individual profiles is incorrect, we mark the incorrect address as inactive, then add the correct current…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. tax receipt templates by campaign

I love being able to designate tax receipts by fund. I wonder if it would be possible to designate them by campaign as well. When we run a special event, we often create a campaign to track the donations and create a special letter for that. It would be awesome if donations for that campaign would automatically route to the special letter. Thank you for the consideration--you guys rock!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Share a File Attachment under Grants

We have started scanning our grant documentation and attaching it under each grant. This appears to be the ONLY place that there is no option to share the file and push it out to the Fund Advisor Portal.

Can we add that functionality? It seems like it would be the same concept as sharing on the voucher page where it pushes to that fund's portal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Streamline Create a Grant process

Please streamline the Create a grant process. Allow ALL fields to be edited at one time instead of having to edit a filed, save, edit another field, save, etc. It would be great if several fields could be edited in batch, such as payment date and grant date.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom donation report - exclude anonymous donor names

When running a custom donation report, donor name shows up in the report even if the donation was anonymous. It's possible to entirely eliminate these from the report by filtering, but I'd like to be able to create a report like what's generated from the portal, where "Anonymous" is the donor name. That way, I can generate forward facing reports for donors with select fields, and can recreate them without having to delete/rearrange data. Thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit Profile Payments

Please add the ability to edit profile payment details. If you've gone through the process of creating a profile payment but set an incorrect date or amount, the whole profile payment has to be deleted. This is particularly challenging once you've already created invoices and donations tied to the profile payment.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Link payments to opportunity

Please create a way to link payments to opportunities. Currently, you can only link donations.
    Problem: we invoiced a county for their grant commitment per their request and to show on our books when the grant contract was signed. Unfortunately, I cannot (yet) link the payment to the opportunity so that tracking works (committed amount/balance remaining).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. functional expenses

It would be nice to be able to spread functional expenses across multiple categories by percentage. Currently manually splitting these out for audited financial statements. Very time consuming.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Grant Request Notes Visible to Fund Advisor After Submission

Once a Fund Advisor submits a grant request, the information submitted in the Notes area is no longer visible to them. This prevents the Fund Advisor from having any visibility later on to ensure they provided correct instructions or wishes for their grant. Please make this a viewable field in the portal.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Develop an Accurate Donor Report (related to Stripe duplicate issues)

If your donor data is organized by household, when you view the household Donation Summary, it rolls up the giving history for the household and its members. However, the canned, CSuite Donor Report does not roll up the household members. As a result, if an individual (who happens to be a household member) makes a Stripe gift and a new donor record is auto-created, even if we catch the fact that they are part of an existing donor household (and add to the household as an individual member), when we run the canned Donor Report for giving history over a…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. yearly tax receipt

When I'm in a household donor page I can see a combine list of household and member donations. I would love to have an option to provide a combine yearly tax receipt just like that, that combines member and household donations. Currently I have the choice of only a tax receipt for household donation or a receipt for member - but nothing combine. If they send a check in with both member names on it it is put as a household donation, but if they are on their personal fund advisor portal and make a donation it lists it under…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stripe

When campaign tickets are purchased online via Strip, use the revenue account from the campaign (since we can indicate it there) and/or allow us to indicate a donation type to specify the account to post the donation to instead of using the default account. Most campaigns are special "events" and the donation goes to a special account and not our normal contribution account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base