GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

646 results found

1. Changing American spelling for Australian clients for Organization and Recognized. (S instead of Z) Currently this is on the payment page for a donation but I am sure there are other spellings throughout the platform and GLM. For our Australian clients/donors it looks like we have spelt it wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be helpful if you could customize (at least one column) on the Organizational Summary page. For example, "Type" is not useful to us, but "Amount Requested" would be. Our Trustees often award more or less than the organization requested and it would be helpful to see this information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can the number of students that are eligible for our active opportunities within a UA process, be updated once the first evaluation is determined? We had 223 students eligible for one of our opportunities, but then once they were evaluated they were no longer eligible, but that number in opportunities did not change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a pop up window that confirms deletion of a Reporting Data Set. It's far too easy to accidentally hit the delete button instead of the edit button - and per support, it is not possible to recover a deleted Reporting Data Set.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our Foundation supports a nonprofit healthcare system. Our Foundations grant both internally to departments to better the patient experience and externally to nonprofit organizations in the communities we serve. Therefore, we have to have an external application process and an internal application process. Multiple times this year, I had applicants moving too fast and not reading which application they were clicking the "Apply" button for and even though the questions weren't making sense, just kept going and submitting. That created a lot of rework for both our operations team and the applicant to copy the content over to the correct…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Some of our scholarships are available to students already in college, so they can apply multiple years in a row. It would therefore be nice to provide a feature in the SLM universal application in which they can transfer certain items/ answers from one year's universal app to another. This would save them time. Perhaps we could determine what we would allow to be transferred when we set up each new universal app, or what questions MUST be answered by all. Again, time saver for returning applicants.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please provide a Submit button for Administrators when they are Copying Requests into an Internal Process. Do not make us have to select the option while copying that the Initial Submit Status has to be Submitted. I would like to create a Draft and go in and edit away in fields and then Submit the request when I feel it is ready, it is an Internal process anyway, and I am an Administrator.

Sure it is fine to go and select the Submitted choice when copying, but maybe I just want to submit it later, not when I am creating…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Back in the day, when you could Copy Request, we could just copy into Draft and still be able to submit as an Applicant without too much stress. At least, that is how I remember the system working. Especially working with Internal Processes. We may have even had a Submit button at the bottom. I don't recall exactly, but now, it's a bit more work.

Now, I have to be sure to scroll to the bottom of my long list of processes to be able to find the Select Initial Status options and be sure to select the Submitted option-particularly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great if the apply page could be shown in a grid or have a sort of table of contents on the side/top of the page -- we had several applicants apply to the wrong process because they clicked on the first opportunity (which takes up most of the screen). It seems some of them did not realize they could scroll/did not realize that there were multiple opportunities on the apply page.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would love to be able to edit the "Project Name" Field for our evaluators. Right now I change the "Project Name" within the application, but for our evaluators, the bar still reads "Project Name"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a way to add a message that pops up somewhere on the dashboard that reminds the user there are process filters applied? This is especially important for evaluators who are only in the system one time period each year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I recall there is a feature where applicants can copy responses from one application to another if we turn this on. Would you consider adding a copy feature for follow ups so applicants who need to complete multiple follow ups can copy responses from one follow up to another?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When the evaluator opens the application to evaluate, the page automatically scrolls down. You are not able to see the description of the opportunity which is at the top of the page. Can it open to where the page does not move and the description can be highlighted or made larger?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to filter the list of processes in Process Manger by 'Process Name', 'Visibility', 'Start Date', and 'End Date' (like it is possible to filter columns in an excel workbook)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able to see if a user is currently logged in.

In a UA, I can tell when a student has missed submitting part of their applications. It would be nice to see if they are still logged in, or if they left it and I can send my email telling what they still need to do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful to have more than 2 evaluation options for Universal Applications. Scholarship Opportunities vary vastly in what is important. Being able to have the Internal Evaluation and a choice of either the complex or simple evaluation form for the 2nd choice would be most helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add an option to the 'Organization Viewable by Applicant' site setting in GLM to be able to set the visibility to users marked as the primary contact. It'd give us an option that is more restrictive that the 'all' option but more automated than the 'user-by-user' option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be helpful to have an indicator for the number of documents in Document Viewer similar to the indicator on the Documents tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be wonderful to be able to send an automatic reminder email to applicants 7 days after their submission of the universal application to remind them of the next steps in the process and to remind them to be sure to log in and complete any supplemental requests for information required for specific opportunities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to have bigger check boxes. I have to struggle to get my mouse in just the right spot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?