CommunitySuite Idea Lab

1. Donor Report sort incomplete

When I sort the exported Donor Report by last name in excel, it sorts the Individual profiles by Last name but then it stops there and doesn’t sort any of the Household/Org records.

Also, It would be great if we could add HH ID field to this report so I could look at total household giving.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nesting Custom Reports under Categories

I've been creating a lot Custom Reports now that we have the tool and I can very quickly see these lists getting difficult to manage for staff if they have to start scrolling through a long long list. Can you organize the reports we create into dropdowns from the main categories?

It would also be nice if the entire main menu was grouped by function ie. Financial, Profile, Granting that we could also dropdown from.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stripe automatic notifications

Include the "Tribute/In Memorial" and "Additional Comments" in the Stripe Credit Card notification email to the Fund Advisors. Fund Advisors cannot find this information in the Portal, so ideally it would be added there too. Our Affiliate Program has Fund Advisors send thank-you notes and they do not have the full picture to properly thank the donors.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. denials or zero balance grants on DAF

rather than cancelling a grant, it would be helpful to be able to deny DAF requests and have those flow through to CSuite for tracking purposes. Auditor recommends we track this data to show that donors do not have undue control of their funds...doesn't happen often but it does happen

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. hyperlinks in financial

In the financials section, when you have used a filter to narrow the statement of position or activities, in most cases, the hypelinks to the underlying data are broken. This makes finding the particular transactions you need extremely cumbersome. When this worked, it was a wonderful feature. It would be great if those hyperlinks could be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Quarter End Values, used in the distribution calculations, actual versus average for Qtr

Our existing distribution policy calls for the calculation to be based off of the average quarterly balances over a 12 quarter period. Currently, Foundant uses the actual balance at the end of a quarter.

It would be nice to add an option allowing the QEV to be calculated as an average of the 3 months in the quarter instead of the actual balance at the end of the quarter.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add breadcrumbs

Would be great to have breadcrumbs throughout CSuite so you don't always have to click back or navigate back to the home page or top-level section pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delete Fund Advisor

Ability to delete a Fund Advisor even when they have been attached to statements.

Currently you are only able to remove an Advisor from a Fund. An error occurs when an Advisor Profile is being deleted if they have every had statements. Even when a fund is not associated, reports will continue to show them as a Fund Advisor even though it is false.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove Tribute Notification Address Requirement

Remove the requirements on entering an address for tribute notification. Most of the time the donor does not know the address, so we should not halt their donation if they don't know it or make them somehow find it. Not a good experience for the donor!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. To be able to update the covid coding in CS after it has been synced to GLM

I have about 20 grants that I cannot update the COVID coding in CS after it has been synced to GLM. The need for this is for grants done in the beginning where the coding was still a new thing. I really would like to be able to update the coding in CS so that it matches what is in GLM.I get a red error message if I try to do this. Thanks very much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Set Donation Levels at the Donate to a Fund Level

This is especially important for recurring donations. We have a women's giving circle fund where members can join at a specific giving level and have their gift recurring each month OR once per year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. lessen clicks to assign tickets

For the past couple of events, we have had a lot of donors not complete registration by not assigning themselves tickets. would it be possible to have the ticket assigning happen before they pay? For example, first they choose the number of tickets, then assign tickets, then pay/click register?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Campaign Ticketing

When hosting an event/campaign, sometimes we have multiple ticket types available for purchase (free, paid, discounted) but the way that the system is currently set up, I have to select a certain number available for each type rather than the number of seats available. For instance, if I'm hosting a workshop with a total of 100 seats, it doesn't matter if those are 100 full price seats or 100 discounted seats, there are only 100 seats available in the space. But to make 100 available of each ticket type, I have to manually adjust how many are left each time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A field where we can indicate the check mail date

We are frequently asked whether a cheque has been mailed. It would be helpful to have a "cheque mailed date" option in the grant page info that could be referred to easily. Often the cheque production date is different than the mail date. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Admin Fees - Delete or Archive Option

Provide and option to Delete or Archive administrative fees that are no longer in use in order to shorten the list of available options when creating a fund. This will also elevate the chance of the wrong fee being added to fund.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When in the general ledger "show transactions" search.

It would be nice to be able to search the transID in a range.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Select multiple areas in the Service Area field

Allow the selection of more than one choice in the Service Area field.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please make description in vouchers an optional field!

It is super annoying to be required to enter a description when one isn't necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filter by Org name and individual name (first or last)

I think it would be very helpful to be able to filter the profile list by names that include a certain combination of letters. Currently if I use the general search box at the top left of the screen and search for "KISU" I can see three profiles in the drop down that have some combination of those letters. I would like to be able to go to the profiles list and do the same thing: filter by "KISU" and have all there of those profiles appear in a list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cleared Check Upload

There should be an option within the bank reconciliation to upload a list of cleared checks from the bank.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base