CommunitySuite Idea Lab

1. Fund statement email - no reply email redirect

Currently if a donor presses reply to a fund statement email they received, it will automatically populate the users email who sent out the statements rather than the default email reply to listed in system data and despite it coming from a no-reply@fcsuite.com email address. The user also receives notifications on any emails which have bounced.

It would be great if there was a field where we could either input a email for replies to come to or the system defaults to the the one listed in system data as the person approving the fund statements may not be the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. tributes

Add date field to Tributes. We list in memory of and in honor of lists in our annual report and for individuals who make DAF interfund grants in memory or honor of someone, we can't connect the tribute to the interfund grant, thus no date to pull for the report. We have resorted to a separate spreadsheet ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Day Date for Cleared Checks in Bank Reconcile

There needs to be a day date that can be entered for cleared checks as the checks clear during the month instead of having to wait until the month is reconciled. We often have to go and print off cleared checks from our bank and it would be helpful to have the date the check cleared our bank account in CSuite Bank Reconcile module. In order to know which checks have cleared our bank on a daily basis I have to maintain an excel spreadsheet to show the day date that the check cleared our bank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Task Calendar Invite

Currently we us Outlook 365 and the Outlook desktop program. When I create a task for myself and choose to send a calendar invite, outlook does not allow me to save to my calendar (on the desktop version OR the web version) This means its double duty to create a task so I can track in the CRM system AND then have to create my own calendar invite. This gets to be really redundant and time consuming. Would love a fix or a work around that is not sending my task to another employee to have to send back to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Be able to print a whole report

When generating any report either through the reports section or a financial report. The ability to print the whole report, in the case of custom reports, instead of just the 20 that are on the screen would be great.

For financial reports, they are formatted so nicely on screen but you can't get a printout of the whole report. It's just a screenshot. There are times it would be advantageous to be able to print the whole thing to see all the pieces together. Once it's exported you lose all the formatting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. profile default payment type

In the new profile field "Default Payment Type" please allow the option of adding choices in the drop down menu.... or please consider adding the "Auto Pay" option to this drop down menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CSuite Dark Mode

Please add a "Dark Mode" for CSuite, or the ability to change the color interface by individual user (we like our eyes)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Fund Segment to Fund Advisor screen.

Add "Add Fund Segment" to Fund Advisor screen.

This will allow us to offer our Affiliates a view of just their funds that they advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. attach a tribute to an internal donor advised fund grant

I couldn't vote for "interfund tribute" BUT I talked to Support and they said it's not an option to attach a tribute to a grant
    Just restating the previous Idea Lab: Allow a tribute for an interfund. Many times our donor advised funds will make a grant to another internal fund in honor or in memory of someone. We'd like to be able to track ALL gifts made in honor or memory of someone - not just external gifts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sorting tax receipts by fund group/division for bulk processing

Currently, while we can have different templates available for each fund group/division, we cannot separate/sort the generated tax receipts by any functional method aside from Donation ID#.

The checkboxes that allow us to choose the receipts we want to process means we have to maintain separate lists of the donation ID#s for each division/group - and check them one by one by one by one by one ... which, when we're dealing with multiple divisions/fund groups/affiliates, makes it incredibly tedious and much LESS efficient than moving tax receipt processing and merging outside of CSuite. (I think this is also the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Scholarships in Donor Portal not showing in Total Grants amount

Currently on the Donor Portal when the fund is a scholarship, the Total Grants amount on the Home page shows $0, even though the Grants From The Fund page shows all scholarships granted from the fund. It is confusing to our donors to originally see that $0 grants have been made from the fund, but then click in a different tab and see all of the scholarships/grants that have gone out of the fund. Can these two areas be connected?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Gift/Grant Reports Since Inception

Love the ease of pulling grant/gift reports from the fund's main profile, but really wish there were either an "all" or "since inception" field. We often run these quick reports while on the phone with someone, and it never fails that I have to stop, go back, look at the fund's start date, hit grant report again so that I can add an inclusive date range. Silly, but slightly aggravating!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Campaign - Add Donor Campaign Guest

When in the process of Add Donor Campaign Guest, the ability to add Households instead of individual profiles would be helpful. Also, with that feature the system should be able to recognize the HH with 2 tickets. Then the "To Assign" number is reflected correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fund Advisor email alert for statement in portal for paper statement types.

Currently, those with statement types of "Online" and "Email" receive an email alerting them to their fund statements being available in the Fund advisor Portal. If there could be an email alert option for those who have paper statements as well that would be helpful, as it might encourage "paper" types to check their fund portal before they receive their statement in the mail.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unused check numbers

I appreciate the new ability to record unused checks, but I cannot record an unused check if its check number has been used by another checking account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Filter out internal grants in

Please add the ability to filter out Internal Grants when running a Check custom report. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recurring Grant: Calendar End Date Option

When entering a recurring grant through fund manager or directly through Csuite, there is currently no option to specifically enter a calendar end date. There is the option to choose the "number of recurring" or "max recurrence," but there is no option to choose an actual calendar year end date for the recurring grant. For example, if I want to end quarterly gifts on 1/5/2028 that began on 10/5/2021, instead of putting the end date as "1/5/2028" I actually have to count the recurrence as 26 and put in that specific number. The ability to put in a particular number…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bulk edit funds to add minimum fund balance

It would be nice to use a bulk edit option to add the minimum fund balance amount to multiple funds at once. For example, add a $10,000 minimum fund balance to all Donor Advised funds at once rather then having to edit each fund individually.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. bulk delete duplicate invitees from a campaign

With a list of 673 duplicate profiles in a campaign, I would love to be able to select, and bulk delete, the profiles from the Invitee list. It would also make it easier if a column with the profile number was included by the name.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base