Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

815 results found

1. We are having difficulty tracking and following up correctly with "Notes" that donors add when requesting a grant. The Notes are at the bottom of the page and do not follow the grant through the process. There is also "alert" that a donor has added a note. It would also be great to be able to include any Notes in Grant Reports or reporting in general.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new "Admin Fee Start Date" field does not seem to be included in the fields for custom reports. Please add it. we want to run reports to see if all new funds have a start date, verify the start date, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When using allocation table to automate voucher posting we should be able to chose account from both balance sheet and expense account. Currently allocation can only be posted to expense account. I use allocation table to Automate the recording of GST and PST in Canada for quick reporting. Those 2 account are balance sheet account and only part of the voucher should go to expense. Similar sometime a voucher could need to be recorded to prepaid in full or partially.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We are trying to create a process for emailing tax receipts. We have many tax receipt templates and want to ensure we choose the correct one via mailed vs electronic. However, the biggest hurdle is that we do not know if an email address is available for each donor when we are in the "add donation" page.

It would be easier to create donations through the donation tab rather than finding each profile. If the email was added to the options in the section shown in attached, that would help us plan accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A couple of enhancements I'd suggest to the fund donation page:
    1. Make it possible to prefill a form when a potential donor follows a link from our website. For instance, we have suggested annual contribution levels for donors to contribute to our General Fund ($500 Sustaining Donor level, i.e.). If a donor clicked that link, to subscribe to our general fund at that level, it would be great if they could be taken to the General Fund donation page, with (a) recurring donation already selected, (b) $500 already filled in, and (c) no end date selected. Many online form…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For events where a personal invitation was sent, use a PIN to link to their profile when purchasing tickets. The PIN could be their profile ID. The PIN could be printed on the invite or envelope when it is sent. This would help keep duplicate profiles from happening on events and correctly identify who was purchasing the ticket.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like a merge field for the "vendor profile ID number" that I can print on the checks for quick reference to a particular profile since a lot of our profiles have similar names.
    (Also for the global search to list profile id in results and be able to search by them but I went and found those ideas and voted on them.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please have a way when you choose Custom Fields then ID you can pull a report from that particular field. Very important when we enter donations during GIFT Matching.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would be nice to have a check memo box available in the edit pay schedule for multi-payments. Going into each payment to edit the check memo is so painful as it's so slow to update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Not sure how we missed this before today, but we just discovered a checkbox that appears when a Fund Advisor is logged in and makes a donation. The checkbox is on the Cart Summary page and reads, “Save this card for my future use”.

This check box only appears for Fund Advisors who are logged into the Fund Advisor portal and then select to donate.

Foundant Success explained that the purpose of this checkbox is to allow the donor to "save" their credit card information so they do not need to fill it in again on the Stripe page.

We…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A major downside of CSuite is the lack of a robust "contact record" for each donor profile. The engagement tab isn't it because you can't bulk upload a particular contact method. For instance, I have about 40 new contacts that I sent a mailing to. I want to (1) bulk upload them as new profiles then (2) make a record of the mailing and (3) include the pdf of the document I mailed.

Any other modern CRM can easily accomplish this, and list the mailing as a contact alongside phone calls, emails, etc.

The only way to do this in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add the Vendor ID as a field selection in both the Check Voucher Report and the Voucher-Vendors Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to email / text an invite to campaign from a profile and/or campaign and when registered, not create a new profile. Ideally, have a user portal experience like the fund advisors. This would create ability to see donations, campaigns, ticket purchases, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Some of our Funds are Fiscal Sponorships and we'd like to use the Fund Advisor Portal for them to submit vendor payment or reimbursement requests. At the moment, their only option is a grant distribution request and there is no way to copy or reclassify the grant w/o manually re-entering the info.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to know the last 3 Donations of a Donor when creating the weekly report. This will allow us to modify our salutations to them.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 37 38 39 41 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?